Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceroom
I can't find it anymore, but I've seen a post where it was advised to clear the cache in the "raceroom racing experience\Game\x64\temp" folder. I had the same problem last night, did that and it worked in the end. Let us know.
(02-25-2018, 10:49 AM)Pierre Caillet Wrote:  I can't find it anymore, but I've seen a post where it was advised to clear the cache in the "raceroom racing experience\Game\x64\temp" folder. I had the same problem last night, did that and it worked in the end. Let us know.
Thanks Pierre, tried this and still get the same screen and cannot select car or proceed from that screen.  The app seems to know which cars I own that are eligible, but will not load images or let me select.
Thanks again though
(02-25-2018, 11:03 AM)Neil Delve Wrote:  
(02-25-2018, 10:49 AM)Pierre Caillet Wrote:  I can't find it anymore, but I've seen a post where it was advised to clear the cache in the "raceroom racing experience\Game\x64\temp" folder. I had the same problem last night, did that and it worked in the end. Let us know.
Thanks Pierre, tried this and still get the same screen and cannot select car or proceed from that screen.  The app seems to know which cars I own that are eligible, but will not load images or let me select.
Thanks again though
Managed to workaround the issue - keep pressing Back>Register>Back>Register...... eventually I can get in and select a car.  Not ideal but it seems to work.
i had that when i had "content check" enabled, disabled it in srs profile and it worked fine after
(02-25-2018, 05:51 PM)Lee Taylor Wrote:  i had that when i had "content check" enabled, disabled it in srs profile and it worked fine after

Thanks, this is the solution.
Thumbs Up 
BTW, when do we get RaceRoom Races streamed online?
And will there be a setup sub forum for R3E? I am looking for a decent Audi TT setup Wink
Added

(02-28-2018, 07:38 AM)Marcel Tumbas Wrote:  And will there be a setup sub forum for R3E? I am looking for a decent Audi TT setup Wink
The race results do not show me.
http://www.simracingsystem.com/raceresul...4NhYeYQ%3D
I finished 10th.
did you follow the instructions?

Is your RRE name Péter Balassa or Peter Balassa?