Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceroom
after the last update i uncheked the content in my profil because the error i can not join a race. everytime i try to join a land on the server list from the rrr game. bevor the update everything runs fine. for me i big step back. why there is permanent pressure to get things worse? just let things there are working in peace! hope somebody have a clue about the bug?
sry for my bad english
Harry
Those errors happen when you don't own the car or the skin or even the track. If content detection is unavailable you need to know what you own.
The update was only related to content detection.
(04-04-2018, 03:55 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Those errors happen when you don't own the car or the skin or even the track. If content detection is unavailable you need to know what you own.
The update was only related to content detection.
thx for the quick answer. you right, that solve the problem. sorry for my upset writing. everything fine now
cheers from germany
harry
So i got -6p for 1 single incident wich was the total number of inc. i got in the race, and that was from being hit from being hit from behind??????????????. And it takes like 5-6 incident free race wins to gain 6p. Man i'm even more steamed over the nut who took me out. The fact that it was impossible for me to do two laps, due to my engine that cut off when hitting the barrier is something the system should take account for.