Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no available slots
well...unfortunately this has happened to me twice although i had been registered plenty early, could not join via button so used the link to server list...even empty servers claiming no slots....kept trying and  into a 2 person server and finally got in the nick of time but go figure my machine was running horribly so couldn't stay on past a minute of practice Tongue
Photo 
Hola a todos soy nuevo llevo 3 dias aqui, en estos 3 dias me heido todo el foro buscando la manera de poder jugar ... Me descargo la actualización ya que soy nuevo tengo la última para el activo corsa, me descargue el CM la versión gratis, ha desactivado el defensor de windows, ha agregado el juego a mi antivirus, en fin he hecho de todo y no puedo entrar a ningún servidor y ya no se me acaban las opciones, intente entrar desde CM no me dejaba, solo podia ver y jugar las partidas fuera de línea, intento entrar desde asseto corsa (pirata) y nada de nada, intento hacerlo manual y no me salen servidores, tengo el vapor en modo conectado .... es una batalla perdida ya que como no genero puntos siempre soy el ultimo aunque entre primero ... No se que mas hacer ... alguna sujerencia ??
you have the info here
https://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=7883

if you registered, you can join manually.
(04-17-2020, 01:29 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  you have the info here

Um nope. I just made a post on the forum about this. Registered 10 minutes before, tried to join manually as I always do, nothing happened, no available slots. I have joined this race 3 times before, using the same way. Could it be that there are too many players? I saw 67 registered. I also saw a lot of BMW Z4s registered and I had one of those

(04-19-2020, 08:14 PM)Gamal Trinidad Wrote:  
(04-17-2020, 01:29 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  you have the info here

Ok after 5 tries I was able to join wtf
I had put away my wheel and everything

Um nope. I just made a post on the forum about this. Registered 10 minutes before, tried to join manually as I always do, nothing happened, no available slots. I have joined this race 3 times before, using the same way. Could it be that there are too many players? I saw 67 registered. I also saw a lot of BMW Z4s registered and I had one of those
you can have up to 4 splits, 67 is way bellow the limit and you couldn't register if the limit was reached.

Don't know how you are joining, but if it is manually, the 1h races use servers with different names, it's all on the post I mentioned on your new thread
Hi. Yesterday i have same problem. Registred for Audi TT successfully 20.00 (GMT+1) etc 10-15 min before.

I was registred and see all, participants, but after i click buton join, i get an error: no free slots.

I also tried manually from server list, without success. Restarted game, change internet connection without successs.

Any tip how to solve this? or where is the problem?
When joining manually, you need to join the server you are put into. If you try to join the wrong server, you can't get in. Also, the servers get filled in the order of registration, so if you register early enough you get a slot. It's quite rare to have so many participants that all 4 servers get full so no need to register super early. If you're new to SRS, expect to be in the last or second to last server. You can only join about ~3 mins before the start time, then you have 3 mins plus full quali time to join. Personally I exit content manager, reset SteamVR and restart CM before every race. With VR there's usually problems for me unless I do those steps.