Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GT3 America BMW Z4 GT3 Imola 1:45.2

I think 1:43 is doable in right conditions. I can't believe how slow this car(or I am) in here. I was looking at my old laps in iRacing and I should be seeing 1:42s. But the fastest laps in historic results says 1:43s.. Well, Here's my effort for this week. I'll update the set ups in a few days if I find more time. I'll keep it like this for now. Cheers!

Attached Files
.zip   BMW Z4 GT3 Imola.zip (Size: 1.12 KB / Downloads: 40)
Set up update guys...

well...

sorry but none. Just raced the second races and did what I was wishing to do... 1:44s baby! Same set ups as above. But yeah, there's a lot of fast guys in this series and I do love it! The last race won by Stan and we were just on a different strategy to beat the pole sitters in the start and actual race. Now I think people will do try some other tyres and fuel strategies now that it is known to be effective to (sometimes) move away from the norm...

Cheesr all!
I had a lot of fun racing with you Neil. We had some good laps. I look forward to more races like that sir.
Cool Respectfully..... Stan Donit Cool
(12-12-2017, 09:22 PM)Stan Donit Wrote:  I had a lot of fun racing with you Neil. We had some good laps. I look forward to more races like that sir.

Me too Stan... I never had a dull race when you are around and I'm always sure that somehow someone will be hunting me down as always in the finishing laps...  

Cheers man!
(12-13-2017, 12:47 AM)Neil de Guzman Wrote:  
(12-12-2017, 09:22 PM)Stan Donit Wrote:  I had a lot of fun racing with you Neil. We had some good laps. I look forward to more races like that sir.

Me too Stan... I never had a dull race when you are around and I'm always sure that somehow someone will be hunting me down as always in the finishing laps...  

Cheers man!
Well great race last night Neil... I didn't have my 100% focus I guess because my lap times were off from the previous night. You were on it though. Congrats on the Clean Win.
Cool Respectfully..... Stan Donit Cool