Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My flag is wrong
Hi, in the user profile I changed the nationality to Italian, but when I book races etc. I see the Chinese flag. I play from China but my nationality is Italian. Thanks!
That bugs me too, I’m playing from Germany but I’m actually Austrian. Would be nice if that could be changed.

The performance pressure is just too high racing with a German flag Big Grin
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
(12-11-2017, 08:38 AM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  That bugs me too, I’m playing from Germany but I’m actually Austrian. Would be nice if that could be changed.

I see here in the forum you have the German flag, too. I changed that ( I think!) going with the mouse pointer over my name on the top-right corner of the screen, then clicking on "User CP", and from the menu on the left choosing "Edit profile". It did change the flag here but not in the rest of the service.

(12-11-2017, 08:38 AM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  That bugs me too, I’m playing from Germany but I’m actually Austrian. Would be nice if that could be changed.

Hey, I just found there is another thread to request a flag change. Go here:
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=953
duplicate