Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unable to Join
Hi, I was just registered in the Abarth 500 race at Mugello at 1000 UTC and when the join button came up was unable to join. Tried refreshing the page as per the instructions which worked fine but still unable to join. Each time it tried to connect to the server but didn't seem to know what server address it wanted to connect to. At the bottom of the screen briefly it was showing something like"connecting TCP :0"  where it normally would show the IP address and port of the server you are joining.
This happend to me right now. Couldnt join the abarth 500 race, probable gonna lose some points too.

And also I could not find the server listed on assetto online interface as usually would,
sometimes I join from there (a late join, or after a disconection...) and it was just fine, but it was not listed there now.

I noticed there were 13 players registered for this specific session but the live broadcast is also offline.
SURVIVING ROOKIES - Legendado PT-BR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LJcb-_LcUE

"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himslef."
- Ferdinand Porsche
The server crashed.
Should be ok now.
(12-09-2017, 02:13 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  The server crashed.
Should be ok now.

Hi, looks like the same thing has just happened again with the 1400 MX-5 Cup at Laguna Seca race.
(01-01-2018, 02:01 PM)Alex Leif Wrote:  
Should be ok now.

Hi, looks like the same thing has just happened again with the 1400 MX-5 Cup at Laguna Seca race.

Yes, me too
(01-01-2018, 02:04 PM)Lauri Pessi Wrote:  
(01-01-2018, 02:01 PM)Alex Leif Wrote:  
Should be ok now.

Yes, me too

will we lost some point when cant join the race? MX 5 happened to me too
no, if the server crashes, there is no penalties
THX and whem i must go off server for example in Q session?
you can always return by searching the server on AC lobby.
You will lose rating if you leave.
(01-01-2018, 04:24 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  you can always return by searching the server on AC lobby.
You will lose rating if you leave.

prety bad when i found i can not start (from family reason) leave in Q (didn start race) and lost nearly 3 points so need make very good 3-5 races to get points back