Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rookie Series
A true rookie series only would run 4 tracks on rotation every season in the same car. Maybe after 4 seasons they would change. No DLC at all. Just 4 vanilla tracks 1 Vanilla car.

Think of Iracing its always the mx5 and its always the free tracks THATS IT. So you learn the car you learn the tracks THEN and only Then can a person with no Race craft start learning to actually race against others on a course they know in a vehicle they can hopefully handle. Im talking about real rookies here, people who have never raced in races other then like need for speed underground where you always win or you restart etc lol. A lot of us here already have spent tons of money on equipment and sims and are members of other sites also. Usually the guys on the forums aren't the ones we need to preach to lol.

I am also against taking away championship points from the races. I feel it would only lower participation and if you don't like the points you just don't have to look at them or use them. But it helps keep others coming back and racing and also have an idea of how your measuring up to the competition. It is racing after all and not leisure driving Smile ALSO shows you that if you hit people to get a higher place you still lose points. so yeah you came in 3rd place but the guy in 10th still got more Championship points then you because he didnt hit every car on the way up the grid. Its all training in the end.
Yeah the mx5 is a good car for start. When I was starting here on SRS there were series with mx5 and there were great to drive, I had nice fights, the car is great to control etc
NEVER GIVE UP!
Agree, the MX5 is a very good car to start racing online with other people
Well, if more people will agree on one thing(very unusual these days, especially in a forum) then it only means that an idea makes sense. Not that I claim that to be on my own, but like I said, I started this thread to see what other people think and maybe decide on one thing that may benefit many. I like the MX-5 too, but IDK, is it possible in AC to have AI fill the field if it's not full? I see that in the recent RF2 series that just started and I think it's a good idea to do the same especially in a rookie series.