Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ginetta Supercup
I use Helicorsa, for me is enough with it and the flags. The only thing you need to do is to look around.
I'm trying to low my race incidents and with this kind of people is impossible. Even when I started 3rd I can't have a clean race.
hi Shaun and thanks for the mod.

I have a question: is the power graph correct? because delta is a little bit negative if i change gear at 7k and not at 6.5k like the graph and leds suggest.

it's just a tip to make the mod better, if the perfect gear change is in higher rpm then the led should change too.

thanks
(12-10-2017, 03:15 PM)Stefano Zanella Wrote:  hi Shaun and thanks for the mod.

I have a question:  is the power graph correct? because delta is a little bit negative  if i change gear at 7k and not at 6.5k like the graph and leds suggest.

it's just a tip to make the mod better, if the perfect gear change is in higher rpm then the led should change too.

thanks
Hi Stefano,

Thank you for your kind comments.  The perfect time to change gear is when the LEDS flash yellow, and when they go RED your hitting the limiter, and thus will have less power.

Hope this explains it.

Shaun
thanks for the explain, i thought the perfect change was when the last green led light up and didn't wait the yellow flash.

it makes the car a couple of tenth faster per lap Smile

i hope this will help other people too.
Sorry I put flash Yellow (I was thinking of sidekick) that I use, but it is when the RPM lights FLASH

Shaun
Practice servers are now updated to V1.4

There is Brands Hatch Indy and Donington (ready for next week) to please feel free to use and test.

They are dedicated 24/7 servers

Shaun
What a race, WHAT A RACE, my first Podium finish, seriously Happy....

Now check the incidents report as I should not have any LOL
What a fantastic race that was just now, other than me getting spun back to about 15th on L1.  However I managed to fight back to get into 4th on the final lap, just on the tail of Shaun & Jack.  Shaun ended up pulling away by about  0.5 when Jack and I were battling it out, but it was a tough fight, and I had to go defensive in the last chicane to defend against Jack who was sniffing tailpipe, compromising my exit speed just a bit and Jack capitalized snagging 4th by 0.04  It was FANTASTIC!

3rd, 4th, and 5th finished within half a second of each other and 2nd thru 5th under a second apart.  Gavin was out there hotlapping and took the win by about 15 seconds.

Great racing.

I have the full replay if anyone is interested let me know.
(12-13-2017, 07:52 PM)Blaine Williams Wrote:  What a fantastic race that was just now, other than me getting spun back to about 15th on L1.  However I managed to fight back to get into 4th on the final lap, just on the tail of Shaun & Jack.  Shaun ended up pulling away by about  0.5 when Jack and I were battling it out, but it was a tough fight, and I had to go defensive in the last chicane to defend against Jack who was sniffing tailpipe, compromising my exit speed just a bit and Jack capitalized snagging 4th by 0.04  It was FANTASTIC!

3rd, 4th, and 5th finished within half a second of each other and 2nd thru 5th under a second apart.  Gavin was out there hotlapping and took the win by about 15 seconds.

Great racing.

I have the full replay if anyone is interested let me know.

Everything you said Blaine.  I had Jack sniffing at my passengers seat and I had to go defensive as well.

What I love about this, is that drivers, don't do things stupid, give you that "racing room" and something I have not seen before in online racing like this, they expect you to defend your lines and look for the switch back, cut back, or sit and wait, hoping you will make a mistake.

This is what makes this racing amazing.

Shaun
Yup. I've really been enjoying my morning races in this series. For the most part people have been leaving room where needed and relying on someone to miss an apex (or hit one a bit too deep!) and then doing a nice clean pass in the next straight or turn without the slightest contact.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz