Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Various questions
1. Do the various series change to different content (cars/tracks) at the end of the season ? for example at the moment there is no series utilising the BMW m235i but maybe in a season or two there will be ?

2. Are there any plans to ever have a series which use the official AC GT4 cars ? 
3. What is the default track usage conditions for races ? I am finding that even if I use the same weather in an offline practice session that the track is never as grippy when it comes to races with SRS. Does it use a different setting to 'optimum' ?
4. How come there is no regular GT3 series for Europeans ? I would have thought this would be the most popular type of series but there doesn't seem to be a regular series like there is for the Tatuus.
1. Yes, every season different series
2. There was series like that season ago, so probably one day again
3. The grip comes to optimum at the end of qualifying. In the start of practice and qualifying, it is 95% I think
4. GT3 Euro is there at 21GMT this season with every GT3 car and various tracks, 1hr race with mandatory pitstop
NEVER GIVE UP!
Thanks for the replies Marek

one more question... how does SRS handle qualifying when races are at the Nurburgring (full track, not GP layout). Do we actually get qualifying runs or does it grid by ranking automatically without the need for Q ? reason I ask is that an outlap and full lap must take up close to the entire qualifying time
Yeah well when it was 20min qualifying session, it was set up like that, that it ended after the time limit was over, because it could take another extra 7 minutes. So yes, you had only two laps, an outlap and lap after that
NEVER GIVE UP!