Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Forced Un-true settings
I joined a Copa Petrobras race. Everything worked fine. Game loaded. Started to Quali, and realized forced cockpit view. Now, I only usually use cockpit view, but GSCE doesn't provide a center simulated mirror while in cockpit view. I don't know why but it's only visible in other views. It's a major problem. I need my mirrors to race with real people. 
BUT, that's not even why i dropped out..
You've got ABS and TCS locked off... WTF.... These cars IN REAL LIFE have NON defeatable ABS and adjustable TCS.
These are deal breakers for me.
you can use virtual mirrors.

open your plr file and set 

Virtual Rearview In Cockpit="1"

these days are for tests
Henrique, it would be nice to know if there will be separate difficulty settings for different series.
Is that something you could already set or is this something that would need some tweaking?
That is already featured, fixed/open setup, antilock, Traction control & stability are options when defining a season on the system.

But maximum values for aids shall be 1.

The Lancers are following Reizas recomendations regarding aids. Minis should have antilock as well etc..
(02-14-2016, 11:17 PM)Chris Tataryn Wrote:  I joined a Copa Petrobras race. Everything worked fine. Game loaded. Started to Quali, and realized forced cockpit view. Now, I only usually use cockpit view, but GSCE doesn't provide a center simulated mirror while in cockpit view. I don't know why but it's only visible in other views. It's a major problem. I need my mirrors to race with real people. 
BUT, that's not even why i dropped out..
You've got ABS and TCS locked off... WTF.... These cars IN REAL LIFE have NON defeatable ABS and adjustable TCS.
These are deal breakers for me.

I would suggest that you go download and get HeliCorsa app installed to your AC Game Asap Exclamation
You can get it from here> http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/helicorsa.5199/
Skill is when Luck becomes Usual! Play Serious, but Fair and have Fun! Angel
Increase my city Transport! http://rawexity.myminicity.com/tra