Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford RS - Okayama Piper. Content missing?
SRS says that I am missing the content. However, I have downloaded the tracks. I can register for the up coming MX-5 Cup that is running Okayama GP. I can also register for the Euro GT3 series that is also running the Okayama GP.

But for the Ford RS, it says that i'm missing Okayama Piper. Am I missing something? I downloaded the latest track from here:
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=1624

When I go to practice, I can select both the "Okayama drift" and the "Okayama Piper circuit". I'm not sure why I'm missing the content. I guess I have 5-6 days to resolve the issue. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
I have the same issue.  It looks like the overlay doesn't detect the track correctly as it shows it "Missing".  I deleted Okayama and re-downloaded it from the content link in case there was more than one version but it didn't help.
(12-04-2017, 05:32 AM)Ken Scrivener Wrote:  I have the same issue.  It looks like the overlay doesn't detect the track correctly as it shows it "Missing".  I deleted Okayama and re-downloaded it from the content link in case there was more than one version but it didn't help.

Yes. I also did the same. I deleted my old Okayama folder, and re-downloaded what appears to be the latest version. Content is still missing.
Thanks!
Fixed.