Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server crashed while joining Dallara Imola race?

Hi there,

Did anyone get racing todays Dallara Imola race? I was registered and when tried to join I got this error message attached "Resource Limit Is Reached".
Hope this does not mess up my points and rankings though?

Cheers!
-Erik

UPDATE: Okey, so SRS app in game woke up after 8 or so minutes and I just managed to join the game via online server list.
There was 2 minutes time in quali when I joined so had time for 1 lap -> quali was quite ruined -> I tried my best in race from the back of the grid.

I hope this "Resource Limit Is Reached" problem is not coming an issue while the racing community is growing?
me too on Tatuus at Spa ,....... loose race
[color=#cc6633][size=large][font=Arial Black][b]“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.”[/b][/font][/size][/color]
It's not related to the user numbers. today is actually one of the weakest days of the week so far.
The Dallara race started, I refreshed few times and I was able to connect
NEVER GIVE UP!
(12-01-2017, 08:28 AM)Marek Vons Wrote:  The Dallara race started, I refreshed few times and I was able to connect
I was not able to get into the SRS app in game after that error for about 8-9 minutes. Tried refrehshing many many times. I tried to exit the game a couple of times also but with the same error.
Then I saw on youtube that the qualiflying was on and soon after that the SRS app came to life, but I was not able join anymore with it.
Luckily I just managed to join the race via the online server list for the last 2 minutes of the quali. Managed to score somewhat decend points nevertheless so no massive hit on my ranking after all.
Just wanted to inform about this issue I had.

Cheers!
-Erik