Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New way of scoring points
Hello
I like SRS portal and his races , but i think it may be better.
I notice that night ( or earlier morning ) racers take advantage to race against few drivers ( up to five ) so who win a race with 6 drivers take 102 points like who win a 24 drivers race. I think this system is wrongful because don't reward only fastest drivers but also night driver that usually aren't fastest because knowing it , they wait ( if they can ) to race when they are almost alone.
I think reward system should give a prize according not only your position but according how much drivers reach the finish line after you . So doing the more opponents you have , the more points you get.
If you win with 20 drivers you take 102 points , but if you win when you are 6 drivers , you take 71 points , just like you were 15th in a race with 20 drivers , because in both cases you have 5 drivers behind you.
I hope i was understandable .
[color=#cc6633][size=large][font=Arial Black][b]“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.”[/b][/font][/size][/color]
I was trying to suggest something like this, too, but it didnt really meet with acceptation Smile
NEVER GIVE UP!
One could also take the rating of your opponents into account.
I understand what you mean and it would of course feel more "fair". But there´s also a chance that you loose participants on races, maybe less people would attend races with few participants which could lead to less active SRS-members in the long run...