Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRS tatuus SPA Race - 27/11/2017
Hello guys, i made my first SRS racing today, at SimRacingSystem2 server (Tatuus + Spa 20 min) and i win, no crashes between drivers, just 1 out of the road. Anyway the thing is, is there a way to check the results? will i have points? because my account says "0" points to everything.

Thanks! (bad english)
My guess is that not enough people signed up for the race you were in. How many people did you best? Big Grin

I don't see any of the posted results for Tatuus at Spa that include your name. My understanding is that a race has to have at least 6 participants for it to count.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
(11-27-2017, 11:03 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  My guess is that not enough people signed up for the race you were in. How many people did you best? Big Grin

I don't see any of the posted results for Tatuus at Spa that include your name. My understanding is that a race has to have at least 6 participants for it to count.

in that moment we was like 13-14
click on this page on competition / current standing / select the race series and click on races / select the race you participated in and you should find all the results there
Unfortunately that result doesn't exist.
It's not frequent but sometimes results are blown by ACserver.

(11-27-2017, 09:46 PM)Mateo De Bonis Wrote:  Hello guys, i made my first SRS racing today, at SimRacingSystem2 server (Tatuus + Spa 20 min) and i win, no crashes between drivers, just 1 out of the road. Anyway the thing is, is there a way to check the results? will i have points? because my account says "0" points to everything.

Thanks! (bad english)
(11-28-2017, 02:30 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Unfortunately that result doesn't exist.
It's not frequent but sometimes results are blown by ACserver.

(11-27-2017, 09:46 PM)Mateo De Bonis Wrote:  Hello guys, i made my first SRS racing today, at SimRacingSystem2 server (Tatuus + Spa 20 min) and i win, no crashes between drivers, just 1 out of the road. Anyway the thing is, is there a way to check the results? will i have points? because my account says "0" points to everything.

Thanks! (bad english)

Ok... no problem, just that "first race - first win" and i'm racing with Keyboard + Mouse against Wheel Players, so i feel like that victory was more than "just a win". I want that on my stats, but it's ok, problems like that can happen in online servers. Thanks for the reply!
"""
Ok... no problem, just that "first race - first win" and i'm racing with Keyboard + Mouse against Wheel Players, so i feel like that victory was more than "just a win". I want that on my stats, but it's ok, problems like that can happen in online servers. Thanks for the reply!
"""

You shouldn't get points: you should get a monument!!

;-)
(11-29-2017, 11:07 AM)Javier Malonda Wrote:  """
"""

;-)
Yes, indeed. Impressed! Smile
I feel I need to try this Mouse + Keyboard combo as you were damn quick Mateo - put all us wheel and pedal users to shame Big Grin
(11-29-2017, 01:18 PM)Jaap Wagenvoort Wrote:  
(11-29-2017, 11:07 AM)Javier Malonda Wrote:  """
"""

;-)
Yes, indeed. Impressed! Smile

haha Thanks you so much guys !!! but i play like this almost 1 year, using mouse and keyboard, the only hard thing is countersteer (without TC and ABS) but the rest is just make a good setup of sesitive mouse and feel it confortable

(11-29-2017, 01:43 PM)Ben Russell Wrote:  I feel I need to try this Mouse + Keyboard combo as you were damn quick Mateo - put all us wheel and pedal users to shame Big Grin

Unplug your wheel and give it a try!! is not "that" hard, you'll understand then how i race hahaha just lower Brake strenght and tap to many times the brake button when you're about to lock or locking wheels, the rest is just practice !