Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GT3 America BMW Z4 GT3 Riverside Long 1:36.7

I'm a little late to the party. Well, a party it was almost everyday, the attending drivers, I mean the number of drivers are more than I am expecting! Good for the series and the timeslot I say...

Anyways, the laps have been set already with the fastest laps at 1:35s... Here's my set up effort for this week. It's good enough for me to win once, and that will keep me smiling for the rest of the week. I'm a little rusty from too much waiting in the Philippines and not being able to drive for a week. I hope to see you all GT3 guys on all the races in 6 weeks.

If you can do it, use soft tires and try to do a change in the pit stop window. But the set up is identical to what I am used to in the GT2 series last time. One liter on pit stop and no tyres.  I just say play with the strategy and see what is best for you. I did pit twice that race I won because I am not aware that there was a pit stop window. LOL. So in theory I could have done one pit stop, with tyres and fair amount of fuel and still come out in front. Anyways, I hope this can help some drivers and attract more too if I'm not being too optimistic... See ya'll! Cheers!

Attached Files
.zip   Z4 GT3 Riverside.zip (Size: 1.17 KB / Downloads: 17)