Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there.
Hey guys, my name is Joao Miranda, im portuguese, and im 34 years old.
Im gonna tell you my racing history, for no reason, apologies in advanced.
I started with the racing bug very soon in my life, as a toddler,  loving games like 4D stunts and Indy 500....Then going through the F1 Gp's, Gran turismos, even the harcore GP legends. But it was Sports car GT the one that really blew my mind. After that i bought my first wheel, a thrustmaster with no FF, just a couple of hikking rubber bands inside of it Heart ! And that was it, it was a crappy wheel but i had alot more control over the cars. Then a few other games came and go, some more F1 GP's, etc,  and then GTR and GT legends were released. This was the point i got into Sim racing for real. Got my first logitech wheel with FF and went online in GT legends. Then another gem came into play GTR2, by that point i was getting addicted. Then i discovered Live for Speed in 2006, and that one was, and probably still is, one of the best sims ever. LFS got me almost exclusively for about 5 years, where i upgraded my wheel a couple of times to a logitech DFP, and then later on to a G25. Stoped playing LFS around 2013, got bored with the same tracks and cars and waiting for S3 ( some here may know exactly what im talking about ). Now i own a G27 practicly new, with alot of dust.
And thats it, since 2013 i havent taken any sims seriously, but my brother, Carlos Miranda, does, and he made me register in here and he keeps trying to make me go back to the sim racing days. So, since i do miss it, what the hell, lets go and do some races and have some fun! ( and by fun i mean clean, hard fought, idiot that dive bombs every turn or doesnt look at the sides or mirrors with zero consideration for anybody on the track free, races!! ) .
Cheers! See you on the track.
Welcome