Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GT3 America, should be the BMW Z4 cup...
Just did the GT3 America race at Riverside and it was basically all BMW Z4's. It's way faster then the other 2 GT3 cars available. Why not remove it so the grid is more diverse? I don't want to be forced to drive a car because it's the only way to be competitive. At least add ballast to it so driving something else isn't an automatic penalty.

Also, please add more cars to the list. There's a ton of GT3 cars, surely you can add more than 3 to pick from.
2013 US Nissan GT Academy Silverstone Finalist
They put that three cars because they are base content from the game, you don't need to buy any DLC's to race with them, but yes, the Z4 is overpowered.
Well the DLC is cheap. In iRacing if you don't have a car to race a series you must purchase it. The price of 1 car in iRacing will get you a whole pack in AC, maybe even two, especially with the Steam sales that started today. I don't think it's irrational to add the GT3 cars that have been available for more than a year. Anyone who is complaining about DLC is just being cheap and should probably find a different hobby.

It's currently pointless to even have 3 cars available. If you're not in the Z4 you're not competitive so like I stated above, driving the SLS or 12C is an automatic penalty. The Z4 should either be removed or have a crap load of ballast added. Otherwise it's not a GT3 series, it's a Z4 cup.
2013 US Nissan GT Academy Silverstone Finalist
On one hand it'd be nice if AC allowed you to race on servers with DLC cars while not actually owning the liscence to use said cars (I think Project Cars does this?). On the other hand, the DLC is on sale now (most of it), so you should pick up some. And on the gripping hand, because of the first hand, buying the DLC is likely not going to mean there will be readily available SRS races including all available GT3 cars, stock, mods, OR DLC.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz