Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tie decider rules
Or some people can only race a certain times actually. Don't assume you know exactly why someone is doing something.
You seem obsessed with cock measuring lol
Well I am not saying that, I can also drive only in certain times, because of work. I didnt say that someone is trying to win the champ only on empty servers, I just said its different to win the race with 6 people in and then with 23 people in.
With cock measuring I was just ironic, because first time when I said something about the championships, that was the answer from someone to me.

Forget it, my opinions and suggestions on this forum are probably not worth to kill my time with, I guess the rating and reputation on the right side of my name (and also more people with same opinion) aren´t enough when we are suggesting something here Big Grin (not talking about this topic right now)
NEVER GIVE UP!
I prefer races on full servers as driving round on ur own is very boring.
No more cocks for now Smile
me too, more people, more challenge, more fun
NEVER GIVE UP!
(11-21-2017, 09:45 PM)Marek Vons Wrote:  
(11-21-2017, 05:25 PM)Pedro Gomez Wrote:  
(11-21-2017, 03:40 PM)Marek Vons Wrote:  + Crispin, in my opinion, more unfair is to win with 102pts when 6 people are joined (kinda like your win), than win with 102pts on a full server of people

This Rolleyes

what? I´m just saying, I dont care, I always better join the full server, but I see that some people wanted to win "cock measuring" championship with racing with 5 people Big Grin

No, I agree. The face is for the fact that it's happening and it's not fair. Just trying to support your message in a not very clear way.
Oh, ok, due to the emoticon I thought you had different opinion Big Grin
NEVER GIVE UP!