Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats for latest changes
Hello everyone!
I've just seen the new series showing up and I noticed a couple of changes that we've been discussing lately, which proves that admins have taken our suggestions into account and wanted to notice it, appreciate it and thank them.
First one is the european evening servers. During the last two series we had a USA server in the evening. I wonder what was it before, but recently we had the Renault RS01 series on a USA and it made it lag big for us european drivers, which seemed to be a huge majority. We complained about it and now, as far as I have seen, there's a european server for that time slot. So thanks for that!
Second one is the inclussion of the actual clock time in the race announcement, besides the countdown. That's exactly what I meant in the thread I opened a while ago and I thank you for the implementation. It helps me figure out at what time the race will take place, and I hope it does help others too. So big thanks for that as well!
Looking forward to the new series. Keep up the great work, admins!
(11-20-2017, 10:09 AM)Javier Malonda Wrote:  Hello everyone!
I've just seen the new series showing up and I noticed a couple of changes that we've been discussing lately, which proves that admins have taken our suggestions into account and wanted to notice it, appreciate it and thank them.
First one is the european evening servers. During the last two series we had a USA server in the evening. I wonder what was it before, but recently we had the Renault RS01 series on a USA and it made it lag big for us european drivers, which seemed to be a huge majority. We complained about it and now, as far as I have seen, there's a european server for that time slot. So thanks for that!
Second one is the inclussion of the actual clock time in the race announcement, besides the countdown. That's exactly what I meant in the thread I opened a while ago and I thank you for the implementation. It helps me figure out at what time the race will take place, and I hope it does help others too. So big thanks for that as well!
Looking forward to the new series. Keep up the great work, admins!

Completely agree (as far as the race time, anyway). Not that I don't think it's great that there's a Euro server for you guys, of course! Big Grin

I've been utilizing various websites for calculating when a particular race would start that is days away, and I'm happy that is no longer a thing.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz