Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lotus Evora races why do people like them?
Is it just me or are the Lotus Evora races something else. I am loving these cars and the track combinations in this series!! The drivers are great and normally at 8 or 9pm AZ time there are just 4 or 5 people racing so most nights there's no point in logging in but I keep looking. However, I have noticed that there are fields of 15+ people for the Lotus races at this time I have never seen this before! And in the day 50+ on the servers. 
I must say I am not a fan of classic cars or twitchy ones that slide all over the place on road tyres and of course they make for loads of crashes as the cars are undrivable - well for me anyway. So I prefer a much more predictable car like the Lotus Evora or GT3.
Thanks  SRS you made me real happy!
I think that because the cars are strong and do not require much training, but if you are not careful you can easily get off the track. GT3 and stronger require more training and mastery to be competitive. That's why people also love the TCR series.
[b]i5-4590S @3.7GHz | MSI Z97I AC | 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz RAM | GTX1050ti 4GB | Logitech G27[/b]
On the other side I´m a BIG fan of "classic cars or twitchy ones that slide all over the place on road tyres" Big Grin 
When I looked at Lotus races I was a little reticent about trying but when I did it was surprisingly fun, Like [b]Grzegorz Durka [/b]said, it is a easy car to drive but if you push too much it will bite you so it a good/fun compromise.
(04-11-2020, 03:58 PM)Duarte Luz Wrote:  On the other side I´m a BIG fan of "classic cars or twitchy ones that slide all over the place on road tyres" Big Grin 
When I looked at Lotus races I was a little reticent about trying but when I did it was surprisingly fun, Like [b]Grzegorz Durka [/b]said, it is a easy car to drive but if you push too much it will bite you so it a good/fun compromise.
I agree this car has bitten me many times!! But yes it pretty easy to drive so I love it a lot. Smile 
Shame the series is coming to an end.