Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next season cars
For the next season would it be possible to vote on which cars used?
It'd be great to see KTM and Ferrari 67 or lotus 49 in euro 8pm times Smile
Yes a poll would be great
agreed, although what crispin asked for would suit me too, just something a bit different from gt3/2/1 lmp f1 etc.

some historics round goodwood would be awesome
(11-14-2017, 09:08 PM)Gavin Ranson Wrote:  agreed, although what crispin asked for would suit me too, just something a bit different from gt3/2/1 lmp f1 etc.

the ones you named are good for 1hr race I think, especially GT2/GT3/LMP Smile
NEVER GIVE UP!
(11-14-2017, 09:08 PM)Gavin Ranson Wrote:  agreed, although what crispin asked for would suit me too, just something a bit different from gt3/2/1 lmp f1 etc.

Yeah some cars without TC and ABS. Goodwood would be amazing, think Race connect are doing a goodwood series
Also some fixed setup races would be really good, nicer for less experienced racers??
Looking forward to next season - hoping for open wheel at 'normal' evening times in Europa (22:00 or 23:00 CET) so we can get back into the cockpit. The last F3 season (season before this one) was very crowded all the way to the end.
(11-15-2017, 01:28 PM)Jaap Wagenvoort Wrote:  Looking forward to next season - hoping for open wheel at 'normal' evening times in Europa (22:00 or 23:00 CET) so we can get back into the cockpit. The last F3 season (season before this one) was very crowded all the way to the end.
Loved that car.
''All the time you havea to leavea the space''

As said by Fernando Alonso in broken english during the Bahrein GP 2012
Having the schedule a bit earlier gives u chance to do skins
Historic Cars pleaseee
---

Automobilista Porsche Cup Champion (x2) Cool  

Automobilista Lancer RS Cup Champion Sleepy

Automobilista Mini Challenge Champion