Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: Agree?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
80.00%
8 80.00%
No
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestions for next season
To all short race series (20 minutes races), I wish to suggest shortening the Qualy time to 10 minutes and longer race time. Make it around 30 minutes... And for the hour long races, shorten the Qualy time as well to 10 minutes and shorten the race to like 45 minutes. IDK if anyone will agree. The short series takes too much time before it even start but the race itself is too short. And for the hour long races, it takes 1.5 hours to finish from the time you join the server up to checkered, it's so tiring...
Passing and getting passed is a skill everyone should learn. Multiclass means that you are super likely to have to do one or both of these multiple times during a race. I'm, at best, a mid-tier driver, and I loved all the multiclass stuff I did back in the Race2Play days in rFactor.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
(11-13-2017, 03:27 PM)Juan Reinoso Wrote:  Men's Cars please, RWD + H gearbox.

This in combination with 40 minute races, please!
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
(12-06-2017, 10:37 PM)Neil de Guzman Wrote:  To all short race series (20 minutes races), I wish to suggest shortening the Qualy time to 10 minutes and longer race time.  Make it around 30 minutes... And for the hour long races, shorten the Qualy time as well to 10 minutes and shorten the race to like 45 minutes. IDK if anyone will agree. The short series takes too much time before it even start but the race itself is too short. And for the hour long races, it takes 1.5 hours to finish from the time you join the server up to checkered, it's so tiring...

I'm with you on that. 25-30mins and something between 40-50mins. For longer races >60mins incl. pitstops there could be some other special (multiclass) endurance series.