Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME vs REALITY: driver's eyes comparison in Mazda MX-5
I encourage you to read article and watch video as Damian Lempart compares MX5 NA real life and in Assetto Corsa. 

GAME vs REALITY: driver's eyes comparison in Mazda MX-5

Mazda MX-5 is a car, which is very easy to handle – in the real life and in the simulator. The vehicle dynamics is very similar, despite the differences between my real car, which is equipped with sport springs, low-profile semi-slicks and less powerful engine.
I am aware that for most people this element which I did not mention is important, but for me it is only an extra. But no one can deny that it is quit relevant, especially when we compare the prsicion the workmanship of the virtual car, the track and physics with the real ones. Of course I have in mind the lap time. Long time before my arrival at the Track Day, I had assumed that if everything would be OK, I will get the lap time around 2:07 – with my knowledge about this track in real life, my car and its performance, my skills and that, what is modeled in the simulator.
Below I present my lap times, which I achieved in the real and virtual car.

Reality: 2:06,866
Assetto Corsa: 2:05,313

Download link Tor Poznań

http://www.racedepar...or-poznań.6118/
Co-founder Simrace.pl - Polish simracing community site | steam: lkriss2
I would say that in AC you are faster, because you dont have the roof and you are lighter Big Grin Big Grin (joke)
NEVER GIVE UP!
Exactly, we forgot about it  Tongue
Co-founder Simrace.pl - Polish simracing community site | steam: lkriss2