• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop DLC races!
stop cryin' about the prices.

+1
---

Automobilista Porsche Cup Champion (x2) Cool  

Automobilista Lancer RS Cup Champion Sleepy

Automobilista Mini Challenge Champion
Not paying for anything using SRS service gives so much headroom to buy them DLCs. They say the best things are free... Yeah I agree to some degree but the DLCs are very cheap. The tracks included in them makes up for the price, regardless of the cars... The tracks included in all DLCs are must haves if you really want to enjoy racing. Forget the cars! I buy them DLCs for the tracks, the cars came as a bonus and then, why not use them after that? Just my 2 cents...
The DLC in Assetto Corsa is the best value of any sim IMO. Just buy it, support Kunos, and enjoy more cars and tracks. Even if you bought all the DLC at full price its still nowhere NEAR as expensive as the same amount of content in iRacing, and that's not including the price for the subscription.

I was actually dissapointed the Porsche 911 RSR wasn't included in the GT2 series.
2013 US Nissan GT Academy Silverstone Finalist
the people who buy DLC (i think its a lot more than people without DLCs) also expect that there will be races with DLC content, they dont want to drive the new stuff only offline... so..

as someone said before, the price can be compared to a fast food meal, i dont see any problem, as it is very cheap
NEVER GIVE UP!
I would actually appreciate more dlc content to be used. Fox example GT3/GT2 has huge variety of cars but because there are series with 4 cars... eventually everyone ends up with the same car...
I've been racing SRS for months now. Most of my races are DLC and everything has been free, quality great and easy to install. Your rant on DLC cost only shows how much support Assetto Corsa and SRS has from the community. I'm impressed.
Rick
And please man dont forget about all the feedback and suport that we, all SRS and Assetto Corsa players, get from Kunos. They are so open to the community and actually provide this awesome content after a lot of effort, so why not suport them encouraging some people to buy a DLC?

It is amazing we can race online with such a good quality after assetto and SRS, not mention that to make SRS possible I imagine they got direct help from devs, as the modders do, and everyone else trying to contribute and make this thing grow and be more fun... So why would you ask them to STOP promoting the DLC since it affects you nothing? Well, it is your choice not buying for yourself but you miss a lot of the fun though..
SURVIVING ROOKIES - Legendado PT-BR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LJcb-_LcUE

"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himslef."
- Ferdinand Porsche
(11-16-2017, 02:00 PM)João Dias Wrote:  And please man dont  forget about all the feedback and suport that we, all SRS and Assetto Corsa players,  get from Kunos. They are so open to the community and actually provide this awesome content after a lot of effort, so why not suport them encouraging some people to buy a DLC?

It is amazing we can race online with such a good  quality after assetto and SRS, not mention that to make SRS possible I  imagine they got direct help from devs, as the modders do, and everyone else trying to contribute and make this thing grow and be more fun... So why would you ask them to STOP promoting the DLC since it affects you nothing? Well, it is your choice not buying for yourself but you miss a lot of the fun though..

+1 true that brother, amen  Angel Big Grin
NEVER GIVE UP!
Lightbulb 
STEAM SALES COMING UP
Here are the dates:
  • Steam Halloween Sale: October 26, 2017 - November 1, 2017

• Steam Autumn Sale: November 22, 2017 - November 28, 2017

• Steam Winter Sale: December 21, 2017 - January, 2018

Per Forbes here are the dates, make sure to add the games and DLC packs you want to your wishlist.
If they go on sale I would recommend all the DLC's for AC or the ones your missing.
I'm hoping Rfactor2 goes on sale and the Ferrari 70 pack for AC. 
Good luck all have a Happy Holidays.
Everyone who doesn't support Kunos by buying all their DLC is doing it wrong.

The comparison to iRacing is completely off. You get so much more with AC's DLCs than with the cars and tracks you have to buy at iRacing.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020