Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
NKP
Hi, just tried to join Formula 1800 race and got the message "Client Software is newer than the server"
I am running final version of NKP.
Please advise.
Adnan
You must use the version on the official website.

(05-05-2016, 12:07 AM)Adnan Dizdarevic Wrote:  Hi, just tried to join Formula 1800 race and got the message "Client Software is newer than the server"
I am running final version of NKP.
Please advise.
Adnan
I wanted to give a go at NKP after all these years but unfortunately didn't work either. I guess I'll recheck to make sure it's up to date.
Hm nope I'm on 1.3 as well so it's the Final version. Is it normal that we can't see the server in the server list in the game?
Hi, Thank you for your reply and help! I went on NKP website, downloaded and installed the version posted there.
It worked great for me. Joined for two races. Connection and performance was great. SRS have quite some potential. Keep up good work!
Thank you so much for re-introducing NKP and Formula Ford. Cannot stop driving it now Smile Great little car that feels just so real.
(05-06-2016, 12:54 AM)Adnan Dizdarevic Wrote:  Hi, Thank you for your reply and help! I went on NKP website, downloaded and installed the version posted there.
It worked great for me. Joined for two races. Connection and performance was great. RS have quite some potential. Keep up good work!
Thank you so much for re-introducing NKP and Formula Ford. Cannot stop driving it now Smile Great little car that feels just so real.
S

I just gave it a go after like 3-4 years and I'm still amaze how it feels. What a great underestimated sim that was physics-wise despite of it's flaws and limitations. I love this sim.

After seeing it's working well for you, I'll try to redownload the 1.3 from the official website but I kind of fail to see the point because I'm already on 1.3 Final.. I guess something else changed and they kept the same 1.3 label

cheers
I was also on 1.3 before I have refreshed the install. It must be that there was some difference in the version that I have purchassed to what is on the webpage. Main thing it works. I hope NKP with FF will be offered on SRS also in the future.
I've been able to register and enter a race now. I didn't work the first time (error of connection message in the game) so I clicked rejoined using the SMS program but unsuccessful but after trying with the internet browser from the Race tab it worked. Big Grin

It seems sometimes I am unable to see the register button on the race tab. Logging off from the site and re-logging seem to fix it. Sometime I click on register and the page instantly reload but I'm not registered still so I have to try a few times for it to work. I hope these infos might help Smile

It's great to drive again in NKP after all these years without touching it. It would be nice to have races with the Abarth 500 and the Osella PA-21S at some point!
Did you installed the version from the website? other versions may give problems.
I recommend installing from the website.
(05-07-2016, 08:09 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Did you installed the version from the website? other versions may give problems.

Yeah I downloaded NKP from their own server.

I'm happy that we can race in multiplayer still, I heard last year that the MP was going down and the game was going to be a freeware/abandonware. I'll try to register in races whenever I can to encourage others to board the ship.
(05-08-2016, 12:19 AM)Louis Lessart Wrote:  
(05-07-2016, 08:09 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Did you installed the version from the website? other versions may give problems.

Yeah I downloaded NKP from their own server.

I'm happy that we can race in multiplayer still, I heard last year that the MP was going down and the game was going to be a freeware/abandonware. I'll try to register in races whenever I can to encourage others to board the ship.

What is NKP again?
Skill is when Luck becomes Usual! Play Serious, but Fair and have Fun! Angel
Increase my city Transport! http://rawexity.myminicity.com/tra