Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi racers
Hello
I´m 36 years old, live in Poland.
I started with Test Drive in '87 Smile now days i play Assetto Corsa and nkPRO for rain.
Good fun boys and girls
AMD Phenom x6 @3719MHz | 12GB DDR3 RAM@1599MHz | MSI 7950 3GB @735-1100MHz | Asus Xonar DX | Creative T40 + Aurvana live! or Hi-Fi | Dell U2313HM 23" 1920x1080@60-66MHz | Win10 Pro | Logitech G25

Wellcome to sim racing system !! hope you enjoy the racing and have a good time Wink !
(05-04-2016, 10:01 PM)Rafał Rybak Wrote:  Hello
I´m 36 years old, live in Poland.
I started with Test Drive in '87 Smile now days i play Assetto Corsa and nkPRO for rain.
Good fun boys and girls
Wow you must have started early, that means you started playing racing games age 8? Probably a little too young to understand the game, but I also doubt how good the simulators were back then ^^

The most early I can remember (i am 26 and born 1989 btw) is playing Need for Speed 1 on PlayStation 1 rofl, when it comes to racing games.. heh otherwise on pc ive been lucky to have a father who were interested in computers so I've always had a PC around me. Smile

Can remember that one where the screen was on the computer and you had to put in a black disk, not a cd, to run a game, the games were quite fun back then, my brain didn't understand much so it were all real to me Big Grin Good memories lol. (and damn my father still has a lot of those old games, the boxes were huge xD quite fun to dust off and look at, good interesting looking games too, I wish that they were possible to still play Smile)
Skill is when Luck becomes Usual! Play Serious, but Fair and have Fun! Angel
Increase my city Transport! http://rawexity.myminicity.com/tra