Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Info about post race incidents
Hi,
I've noticed that sometimes new drivers don't know that post-race incidentes, those bumps and even crashes in the time between having crossed the finish line and teleporting back to pits, still count as race incidents. Could you please add that info in the Regulation page so that people know and avoid them?
Thanks,

Javier Malonda
Its written on the welcome page on the server, but true, who reads that Big Grin
NEVER GIVE UP!
(10-29-2017, 03:25 PM)Marek Vons Wrote:  Its written on the welcome page on the server, but true, who reads that Big Grin

Is it?
Yes I think I saw it there when you connect to the server, the big screen
NEVER GIVE UP!
I think so too.
Little problem anyway. Last race -both of you were at it- with the RS01 and got hit several times on the first lap. From 5 to 15 in 3 corners, beautiful.
Few laps later I get out because this is not fun at all
I read the server message several times on the first times I saw it and don't recall see such notice. I had to learn it deducting it from my results. Yesterday, as I joined a race, was looking forward to check the server message but it didn't show up. Now I'm extra-confused Tongue

RS01 at VIR has been a wreck almost every race. I think there's been a T1 massive crash almost every time. I would complain, but I get it: cars are very packed together, long straight before braking, braking references confusing... I would complain, but even me missed once the braking point and hit the guy in front of me making he spin out, and I am more experienced than 95% of the regular grid, so I did my share too. In exchange, I've been hit like 6 or 7 times along the week, so I had to learn to accept it and enjoy coming back from last place. Many people were rolling over the grass left and right, so it was quick to regain positions anyway XD
Yeah well VIR is a challenging track, one small mistake and you are in the grass far in the fields or in the forrest Big Grin combined with people not knowing the track, that was the result. But I like that track Smile
NEVER GIVE UP!