Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions from a Newbie!!
(11-04-2017, 11:57 AM)Juan Reinoso Wrote:  
(11-01-2017, 10:02 AM)Javier Malonda Wrote:  
(11-01-2017, 04:21 AM)Juan Reinoso Wrote:  
(10-28-2017, 09:22 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Hello,

At the moment only AC series running but rf2 should restart before the end of the year.
on August, I bought AC with all packs (before the ferrari pack was released) for 36 EUR on sale.

Add automobilista, please!!! Smile

Really? I bought it and tried it after AC and thought "What?! What is this?". Felt absolutely terrible. I got a refund.

If you want a real hardcore simulator, AMS is your best option, I enjoy every sim, but AC its closer to a simcade if you compare to AMS features. To race I prefer AMS, to do trackday AC.
 I love both Smile

What features make AMS a real hardcore simulator for you?
Ams having no Vr is a deal breaker
(11-04-2017, 12:44 PM)Javier Malonda Wrote:  
(11-01-2017, 04:21 AM)Juan Reinoso Wrote:  
(10-28-2017, 09:22 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Hello,

At the moment only AC series running but rf2 should restart before the end of the year.
on August, I bought AC with all packs (before the ferrari pack was released) for 36 EUR on sale.

Add automobilista, please!!! Smile

Really? I bought it and tried it after AC and thought "What?! What is this?". Felt absolutely terrible. I got a refund.

If you want a real hardcore simulator, AMS is your best option, I enjoy every sim, but AC its closer to a simcade if you compare to AMS features. To race I prefer AMS, to do trackday AC.
 I love both Smile

Without talking about the online and ffb, because is subjetive and I think are better

AMS has: 
- Dynamic track with more grip on ideal line
- Manual pitlane
- Different starting grids, standing, previous lap, in movement
- Support of asphalt tracks, gravel, sand, mud, snow
- Night time
- Endurance races, switch driver
- Engine stall, some cars you cant turn on again 
- Damage system, visual and functional, if you have too much damage you cant keep racing
- Water temp, oil temp, brake temp
- Engine & brake wear
- Tyre wear now accumulated throughout weekend race with posibility of chose number of tyres can be used on weekend
---

Automobilista Porsche Cup Champion (x2) Cool  

Automobilista Lancer RS Cup Champion Sleepy

Automobilista Mini Challenge Champion
Then you can say that Automobilista has more race options than Assetto. Call it a simcade was a little bit too hard, Assetto is considered one of the bests Sims by most of the people.
(11-04-2017, 02:25 PM)Juan Reinoso Wrote:  
(11-04-2017, 12:44 PM)Javier Malonda Wrote:  
(11-01-2017, 04:21 AM)Juan Reinoso Wrote:  Add automobilista, please!!! Smile

I love both Smile

Without talking about the online and ffb, because is subjetive and I think are better

AMS has: 
- Manual pitlane
- Night time
- Damage system, visual and functional, if you have too much damage you cant keep racing
- Engine & brake wear
- Tyre wear now accumulated throughout weekend race with posibility of chose number of tyres can be used on weekend

A crucial feature missing though is players in SRS, same for RF2, there were no players in SRS so they were removd from the system.
[quote pid='5419' dateline='1509799464']

[/quote]

AMS has: 
- Manual pitlane
- Night time
- Engine & brake wear

Alright. Thanks for your answer.
Salute
I feel the more titles SRS adds the thinner people will be spread which I believe will weaken the excellent quality of racing currently available.
Regards
Friar
I tryedautomobilista (AMS) and i am not so happy, aged engine (based on rf1) AC has better looking graphics, sounds, much much better on shakeit effects (for seat and pedals great immersion for me)

and on my current config, i5-7400/16GB/240GB SSD/1TB/GTX1060 3GB W10 on tripple screeen where AC is problem less, Pcars1 so but in AMS there are stutters all the was, and i am not only one who has this problem (as i searched the internet for solution)
Project Cars 2 has better graphics, RaceRoom has better sound, so they are hardcore simulators?

You didnt understand about what its to recreate real racing situations
---

Automobilista Porsche Cup Champion (x2) Cool  

Automobilista Lancer RS Cup Champion Sleepy

Automobilista Mini Challenge Champion