Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconsistency on rating?
So I raced in the Seat Leon Eurocup for the first time. As expected, I had 0 points in the series so I ended up racing in the 2nd split. I won the race and lost rating...

I could expect a minimal sum of rating or none at all, it makes sense as everyone on 2nd split had way less rating than me. But I don't think losing rating makes any sense in this situation.
Is strange cuz u won the race with 0 incs. Not logic losing rating.
Yes it works that way.

You are the 18th driver of the Road rating table, you usual performance is not on split 2, therefore you lose rating when go there. Most likely, you should move to the top split after a good 1st race but that depends on your rating, performance and the other drivers rating and performance.

To completely avoid this, start making races on the beginning of the championship, when rating is the main factor in server placement.
(10-23-2017, 06:48 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  To completely avoid this, start making races on the beginning of the championship, when rating is the main factor in server placement.

Yeah but what if I just want to try new series that until now I didn't had the time or the desire to try? This discourages it a bit.

I think giving a bit more weight to rating in server placement would be good, but I suppose you have your reasons for doing it this way.

Next time I'll avoid trying new series Rolleyes
Or you can try to join next time when there will be less people and you will be easily on server 1
NEVER GIVE UP!
First of all... good job on SRS. Really nice system )

I don´t understand how this splitting to servers works. I raced Tatuus yesterday and was first to register. I have 0,2 average on indidents. Had 343 rating before (now 364) race and I got to 2nd split and checked that there is lots of drivers on first split that has 160-300 rating and 2,8-5,3 average insidents. Sadly that was maybe only race I can do on Monza (if no changes on my life) and only could race for 80 points. Also there were many rookies on split 1 so it can´t be that either (I am Junior member) Can you explain to me how this works?
Juge
It works like this - priority is previous results from the series, so, if someone with lower rating than you raced before in Tatuus series, he will have the priority and he will be in front of you. It doesnt matter when you register for the race.
NEVER GIVE UP!
(11-22-2017, 09:53 AM)Marek Vons Wrote:  It works like this - priority is previous results from the series, so, if someone with lower rating than you raced before in Tatuus series, he will have the priority and he will be in front of you. It doesnt matter when you register for the race.
Hmm... so, you really need to be in first races of the championship because if you start later there will be lots of players that will have over 80 points (10 from every race have 80 or over so worst case it´s two races and there is 20 drivers over 80) and you will be stuck to split 2. Have I understand it correctly? If I have that does not sound even for different timezones etc.
Juge
Yes I think you are right
NEVER GIVE UP!
(11-22-2017, 10:35 AM)Marek Vons Wrote:  Yes I think you are right
Hmm... and there could be even guys that just register to races with 6 participants (and just drive to flag, no matter how slow) on first split :/ Not sure if this is encouricing
Juge