Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seriously...? (lags)
Guys, for real do I have to have an incident because of this..? Lapping a guy, then he lags back into me.. any chance to get this incident back? Happened in todays GT2 Euro at 20GMT.. these lags should be fixed, somehow

https://go.twitch.tv/videos/182543977
NEVER GIVE UP!
Renault, Paul Ricard. I am starting second. Looks good for a victory. Light goes green. Off we go.

After 100 meters a guy teletransports inside my car. I crash as bad as the game can handle it. My car is totalled. I escape to pits.

I get a fifty second penalty. Leave the pits as the drivers enter the third sector. I drive alone the whole race.

I come back to pits after the boring and frustrating race is over. I check ping times. This guy is pinging between 12 and 15 seconds.

I hope next AC update brings something for that.
I mean, having an incident and 3pts down because of this is ridiculous
NEVER GIVE UP!
guyz LAG is not something we can control, also, we cannot open exceptions regarding lag...thats like opening a can of worms..we try to provide a good environment, bit better then the general public servers, and a purpose... but you guyz cannot assume there is a battalion of marshals 24/7 watching whats happening.. even very well payed services like iRacing cannot control LAG and disconnects... i have had races where cars are like frogs falling from the sky on iracing....
Edit: wrong stuff i said before.
20:00 pm German time gives 18:00 GMT. You were not at that race.

Even though the automatic broadcast system is still experimental, unless something goes wrong, all races with more than 10 drivers are broadcasted.
The 18:00 GMT race is there along with the one you actually raced at 16:00 GMT and it was not removed or hidden like you are insinuating, Youtube does take some time processing the videos but i'm sure you are aware of that.

Race incidents are not discussed publicly but if we receive protests regarding lag, they shall be addressed like all the other protests.

19 out of 23 drivers cut the finish line. Common race stats. Not really bad for an horrible show.

Moderate your language or you're out.

(10-23-2017, 01:27 PM)Nils von Pein Wrote:  yea some races have been complete shitshows. yesterday the 20:00pm race at okayama lagged so hard that cars were jumping around like crazy and multiple cars totaled in turns 1-3
the race has not been uploaded to youtube apparently (for reasons i guess) so i cant show you. it was horrible.
oh my bad i must have mixed up +2 and -2

will delete the post now