Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please use a different version of Sebring
No disrespect to Thiago Lima, but the version of Sebring being used on SRS built with race track builder is really not great. The corners are close but not very accurate and the bumps are WAY wrong, especially the right hander on to the back straight leading to the final turn that launches you airborne and the tarmac textures are freaking horrible and super inaccurate. 

There is a website called AC track reboot and there is a really great and accurate version of Sebring converted from rF2 originally made by VirtuaLM. Please for the love of all that is holy switch to this version. I can't stand the RTB tack anymore. 

Here is the link to the AC track reboot Sebring:
2013 US Nissan GT Academy Silverstone Finalist
First thing, the author of the track is not Tiago Lima.
Second, I'm well aware of the available websites with track resources.

We do not use websites that we are not sure about the modders policy regarding intellectual property.

(11-10-2017, 01:44 AM)Barrett Rolph Wrote:  No disrespect to Thiago Lima, but the version of Sebring being used on SRS built with race track builder is really not great. The corners are close but not very accurate and the bumps are WAY wrong, especially the right hander on to the back straight leading to the final turn that launches you airborne and the tarmac textures are freaking horrible and super inaccurate. 

There is a website called AC track reboot and there is a really great and accurate version of Sebring converted from rF2 originally made by VirtuaLM. Please for the love of all that is holy switch to this version. I can't stand the RTB tack anymore. 

Here is the link to the AC track reboot Sebring: 
(11-10-2017, 01:57 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  First thing, the author of the track is not Tiago Lima.
Second, I'm well aware of the available websites with track resources.

We do not use websites that we are not sure about the modders policy regarding intellectual property.

Sorry I had thought race department has him listed as the author when I first downloaded it, I must have had it confused with another track. 

In the description for Sebring on the AC track reboot site it says he had permission for the conversion. If that is not enough to be able to use it then please find a better version than the one being used now, it's awful. 
2013 US Nissan GT Academy Silverstone Finalist