Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why so much hate for the MTX?
The participation in this series is lower every day  Sad

People seem to dislike this car, but I don't get it. Yeah it isn't pretty and it isn't very fast, but it's fun. Once you get used to it it's very controllable and fun to drive on the edge.

So... why you don't like it?
(09-28-2017, 06:52 PM)Pedro Gomez Wrote:  The participation in this series is lower every day  Sad

People seem to dislike this car, but I don't get it. Yeah it isn't pretty and it isn't very fast, but it's fun. Once you get used to it it's very controllable and fun to drive on the edge.

So... why you don't like it?

i like it.
I'm surprised somebody made a car mod of formula from my country (Czechoslovakia back then). Sad how MTX TATRA V8 by METALEX ended up but if somebody that make a car mod to Assetto Corsa...
Thrustmaster T300 RS (599XX, F1), Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals (Inverted), Thrustmaster TH8A, BenQ EW2750ZL (@75 Hz), Superlux HMC631
DXRacer PS/COMBO/200
I didnt like the car at my first race with it.
But now I think it's a lot of fun! Smile

Every mistake will cost a lot of time, since it's slow.
So no power to coverup mistakes. So goal is to maintain speed which is fun.

One downside is that I have been involved in many crashes that ruined several races.
Maybe coincidence, but it occured more often than other races... maybe the high ping causes this (US server)
i like the car, been practicing in it, tried to join yesterday and i couldn't, ac started loading and came back to menu in like 5-10 seconds.

probably my inexperience with ac and srs.