Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost Cars
Hello,  in a Porsche cup race a car in front was glitching in and out of view, and contacted me while invisible and remained this way while we were near one another.  All other opponent  cars were fine throughout the race.  Could this be a PING issue on the mystery car, or perhaps at my end?  Would another driver  know it if their car was glitchy? I have had no other problems, other than blown eng/trans and running out of gas, and trying to avoid the first lap contretemps. Running Rift VR.  Thank you!
Sounds like a ping or packet loss issue on their end. AC tries to predict car movements on weak connections for a second before making them disappear, which doesn't always work so well and thus causing such glitching. If all the cars seemed to glitch at the same time, then it would be on your end Wink
(09-23-2017, 03:21 AM)Sami Kalli Wrote:  Sounds like a ping or packet loss issue on their end. AC tries to predict car movements on weak connections for a second before making them disappear, which doesn't always work so well and thus causing such glitching. If all the cars seemed to glitch at the same time, then it would be on your end Wink

Thank you!
jim