Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MTX1-03B Modena Setup
Some people requested it so here it is.

This car's tyres are weird. I suppose they are as hard as possible to make them last a few races and make racing in this car cheaper or something. Anyway, I was having problems in this track to find any grip at all, and I ended up messing with tyre pressures. Tried lowering them but it was worst, so I increased them until I thought it was too much (22 front, 21 rear), but the car felt quicker so...  It also has 4 wing and longer gears, nothing else is changed.

In other tracks I've used less wing (2 at nurburgring and 1 at mugello) a click longer 4th gear, and 2 or 3 clicks lower tyre pressures.

Attached Files
.zip   MTX_Modena_Q.zip (Size: 520 bytes / Downloads: 10)
Every time i get in this car i think this time its going to be different. Yet it manages to dissapoint me every time xD god i hate this car.
''All the time you havea to leavea the space''

As said by Fernando Alonso in broken english during the Bahrein GP 2012
I hated it the first week, but it's pretty fun once you get used to it. Reminds me of a gokart, you have to make the back slide a bit to turn it around, but not too much so you don't lose speed. And you end up countersteering with little corrections all the time.

In Nurburgring Sprint it was really fun, the track suited the car very well. Modena not so much... too slippery.
(09-21-2017, 05:52 PM)Pedro Gomez Wrote:  I hated it the first week, but it's pretty fun once you get used to it. Reminds me of a gokart, you have to make the back slide a bit to turn it around, but not too much so you don't lose speed. And you end up countersteering with little corrections all the time.

In Nurburgring Sprint it was really fun, the track suited the car very well. Modena not so much... too slippery.

Hi Pedro.

I've seen you drive this car very fast. I coulnd't understand it well, so seeing your setup might help. Thanks for sharing. I also noticed that tyres work better with more pressure.

See you on the tracks!

Javier
(09-22-2017, 10:36 AM)Javier Malonda Wrote:  
(09-21-2017, 05:52 PM)Pedro Gomez Wrote:  I hated it the first week, but it's pretty fun once you get used to it. Reminds me of a gokart, you have to make the back slide a bit to turn it around, but not too much so you don't lose speed. And you end up countersteering with little corrections all the time.

Hi Pedro.

I've seen you drive this car very fast. I coulnd't understand it well, so seeing your setup might help. Thanks for sharing. I also noticed that tyres work better with more pressure.

See you on the tracks!

Javier
                 i agree with both of you.