Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheating accusation against SRS user
In court you are innocent until proven guilty. You are only guilty when it is proven beyond doubt. The decision is made by judge and jury... in this case SRS admin. They have made their decision and case is now closed.
and yet, you are not the admin here.. Smile

but well, ok, so, as I see, if I would be cheating on SRS, I can come everytime 1st into the finish, then I can blame the server and thats it Smile good to know. Fortunately, I never cheated, but I can spread the word around here and tell anyone thats its ok to cheat, because then you can just blame the server and admins will not find or believe any proof that you cheated Big Grin

and i guess you are watching too much of TV... we showed a lot of evidence to prove that he is gulty, him and SRS didnt show anything to prove that he is non-guilty
NEVER GIVE UP!
to be fair you are way too quick. We need BOP on you. ahahahah
The video is called slander and defamation. I have never cheated. And just because something has gone wrong on the server, does not mean that I have cheated. As it has already happend to other drivers. I have and can also send the assetto developers my PC properties and log files. No Poblem.
I therefore ask to delete the website and the video!
this is the most riddiculus situation i have ever been
Go Hard or Go Home!
And I wanted to see replay Big Grin

Be cool, no one said that he is 100% sure. Everyone just sticking to his opinion

There was a wrong link for the last google document, here is the right one LINK
NEVER GIVE UP!
here is the replay and you can see no lags! or cheating...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5AImlw8QmpWa0hoVHVQMDFKcG8

Here, for example. I drove a race at SRU yesterday. and become 7. I do not blame the first 6 of cheating. The simRacingchecker was running on the server.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDAnLK2Yadg
Go Hard or Go Home!
oh no Undecided////
it took me also like 3 sec to find cheats for Assetto Corsa Sad((((((
i thought Sim Racing is too hard for trolls and guys who need cheats in a racing game Big Grin
its so sadly funny.... i never even thought of it until now ... and i grew up an E-Sportler and Gamer from Heel to Toe..
Cheater got no place here for sure not.. if this is rly the case that some guys are cheating here.. i will build a ANTI-Cheater Task Force personaly.
If you let it slip one time your f'"$§... luckyly the SIm Racing Community is not that big and there a not that many trolls ... at least it feels that way
It had to be some relly strange thing with the servers..
NEVER GIVE UP!
Does anyone else have replay from that race? There is really something strange with this game, replays are not from the server right? So it couldn't be server issue.

Can someone else upload replay from this race? Thanks.
As stated on the first post this case is closed.