Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Race win, but no rating or stats change?
Hi Guys, won my first race today woohoo for me.. Big Grin
But after there was no ratings change and it's not reflected in my stats. Anyone know what happened there? 
Is it because there were only 5 competitors in the race?
Yes, the races need at least 6 participants to be official and affect rating, but the incidents always counts.
(09-14-2017, 05:36 PM)Richard Dees Wrote:  Yes, the races need at least 6 participants to be official and affect rating, but the incidents always counts.
Damn it...  Dodgy
Well do for the win though Big Grin LOL
(09-14-2017, 09:08 PM)Tim Cullingworth Wrote:  Well do for the win though Big Grin LOL
Just won my first race.... second first win that is... 10 people in this one... so i feel like a million bucks right now!
I was wondering the same thing, about this race too, as I came in second. It's a shame we don't receive the points but it was a fun race none the less.

Congrats on the much-deserved win David - you were untouchable! Brilliant pace throughout.
(09-16-2017, 02:04 PM)Ben Russell Wrote:  I was wondering the same thing, about this race too, as I came in second. It's a shame we don't receive the points but it was a fun race none the less.

Congrats on the much-deserved win David - you were untouchable! Brilliant pace throughout.

Tnx ben!