Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uncommon champ. points in the standings page (in some champs for some users)
Hi there !
There seems to be s.th. wrong with the automatic points calculation / display in the champ. standings of myself M. Waechter (82 points for Paul Ricard) of Barknecht (71.2 points for SPA), Arostegui (64.9 points for SPA).
Should correclty be 187 points for me @ Paul Ricard, and 184 points for Barknecht @ Spa, ...  . [F3 RSR]
Also in the MTX standings quite a few corrupted points standings do appear for some drivers. One in the GT3 Euro standings as well.

Sometimes I noticed that it will correct itself (minutes or half an hour after the finish of the last race), but currently it has not been corrected after the last one - at least so far.
Check the regulation page.

For example, 71.2 pts of Nick from Spa are there, because Nick was racing more than 5 races. If you rave 5 or less races, the best results counts. If you race 6 or more races, it averages your results, so thats why he has got 71.2 points, it averaged all his results from Spa. Its nothing wrong in there.
NEVER GIVE UP!
The F3 standings should be right on the next race you make.
the remaining ones, are right.If you do more than 6 races you get the average, not the best result.

(09-13-2017, 02:49 AM)Marco Waechter Wrote:  Hi there !
There seems to be s.th. wrong with the automatic points calculation / display in the champ. standings of myself M. Waechter (82 points for Paul Ricard) of Barknecht (71.2 points for SPA), Arostegui (64.9 points for SPA).
Should correclty be 187 points for me @ Paul Ricard, and 184 points for Barknecht @ Spa, ...  . [F3 RSR]
Also in the MTX standings quite a few corrupted points standings do appear for some drivers. One in the GT3 Euro standings as well.

Sometimes I noticed that it will correct itself (minutes or half an hour after the finish of the last race), but currently it has not been corrected after the last one - at least so far.
Ah thx. I forgot about that. Smile I see no sence in it, being 'penalized' for just doing more reces (should be "the opposite").
I was just liking the track + setup the most this time. And so I did 6 out of 7 races.
(09-17-2017, 05:26 PM)Marco Waechter Wrote:  Ah thx. I forgot about that. Smile I see no sence in it, being 'penalized' for just doing more reces (should be "the opposite").
I was just liking the track + setup the most this time. And so I did 6 out of 7 races.

That is a point hes Making..
I Think so too