Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will you guys do more races with non dlc cars please
Can we get more non dlc races I wont be buying 42 quids worth of porche content just too do a race once in a while so please more non dlc racing.
Hi Ian,

I assume this is AC dlc content, I would wait for the next sale as the dlc is pretty cheap on steam when there is a sale. In the Steam summer sale i managed to pick up AC with all the dlc at that point in time for £25 which was a great bargain Smile
I think the argument is that there is a ton of great, free content for AC that we could be racing with instead of DLC stuff which not everyone is going to have (whether it costs 8 bucks or 8 cents).
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
Japanese Pack - $1.99
Assetto Corsa - Ready to Race Pack - $3.19
Assetto Corsa - DP6 - $1.19
Assetto Corsa - Red Pack - $3.99
Assetto Corsa - Porsche Pack I - $2.01
Assetto Corsa - Porsche Pack II - $2.01
Assetto Corsa - Porsche Pack III - $2.01
Subtotal $46.93
Discount -$30.54 (-65%)
Total $16.39

Porsche content $6.03 and that includes a bunch of stuff.

Keep an Eye on steam.

PROTIP: go to steam. Add all DLC(and other games or DLCS you want) to WISHLIST make sure settings tell steam to EMAIL you when stuff on your wishlist is on sale. I got most of this game only missing new Ferrari pack, for 30 dollars. As soon as they put that on sale im firing the bullet im not gonna wait around.

Steam sales are coming in Nov. 20th roughly and then DEC. 20th roughly. I will try to make a post as a reminder when i see them up. If you can't pay $2.00 for a DLC. Then I don't think theres a reason to complain. Even at 7 dollars its the price of a coffee at starbucks since you gotta drive there also. I can make Coffee at home. But i don't know how to make DLC Smile
Some of these cars are absolute jewels, so you wouldn't drive them only once, guaranteed.  And supporting Kunos (through Steam sales if you want) is important if we want more AC content, and AC2 one day.
Kunos listens to moders community, so that great for us too.
Next forseen DLC (Laguna Seca and cars associated) will be a bonus pack, so I think we can support Kunos for all these reasons.

Seen this one ?
---------------------------------------------
Have you checked out my YouTube Channel ? [url=https://www.youtube.com/c/sebastienbrunier]https://www.youtube.com/c/sebastienbrunier[/url][url=https://www.youtube.com/c/sebastienbrunier][/url]
(11-12-2017, 05:20 AM)David Delgado Wrote:  Japanese Pack - $1.99
Assetto Corsa - Ready to Race Pack - $3.19
Assetto Corsa - DP6 - $1.19
Assetto Corsa - Red Pack - $3.99
Assetto Corsa - Porsche Pack I - $2.01
Assetto Corsa - Porsche Pack II - $2.01
Assetto Corsa - Porsche Pack III - $2.01
Subtotal $46.93
Discount -$30.54 (-65%)
Total $16.39

Porsche content $6.03 and that includes a bunch of stuff.

Keep an Eye on steam.

PROTIP: go to steam. Add all DLC(and other games or DLCS you want) to WISHLIST make sure settings tell steam to EMAIL you when stuff on your wishlist is on sale. I got most of this game only missing new Ferrari pack, for 30 dollars. As soon as they put that on sale im firing the bullet im not gonna wait around.

Steam sales are coming in Nov. 20th roughly and then DEC. 20th roughly. I will try to make a post as a reminder when i see them up. If you can't pay $2.00 for a DLC. Then I don't think theres a reason to complain. Even at 7 dollars its the price of a coffee at starbucks since you gotta drive there also. I can make Coffee at home. But i don't know how to make DLC Smile

Where did you get those prices?
No politics.... just racing!
Tongue 
(11-14-2017, 08:10 PM)Renso Tejada Wrote:  Says it right there

Keep an Eye on steam.

Where did you get those prices?
Lightbulb 
STEAM SALES COMING UP
Here are the dates:
  • Steam Halloween Sale: October 26, 2017 - November 1, 2017

• Steam Autumn Sale: November 22, 2017 - November 28, 2017

• Steam Winter Sale: December 21, 2017 - January, 2018

Per Forbes here are the dates, make sure to add the games and DLC packs you want to your wishlist.
If they go on sale I would recommend all the DLC's for AC or the ones your missing.
I'm hoping Rfactor2 goes on sale and the Ferrari 70 pack for AC. 
Good luck all have a Happy Holidays.