Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incident distinguishing?
I think it is because of lags. I also had strange things happend yesterday. I didn't touched anyone in dallara races but had 1 incident in first race and two incidents in second race. Watched whole replay and hadnt any contact. Maybe there was some server problems or just someone had lags... I never had any problem like that.
All collisions count, other cars, walls, markers, cones etc...
Aww, thought only other cars count. Thanks for your reply! Now everything is clear  Big Grin
How about the average? I have done alot of 1h races and when running on Nordschleife it´s not uncommon (for me anyway) to sometimes crash into walls... That means that my incident avg is getting higher because of this (especially since it´s 1h races). It´s very rare that I hit other cars, my main concern during all races is not to hit other cars since I know how frustrating it is being hit...

Is it the same nr of points for walls and other cars? (Maybe it´s impossible to get other info from the game?)

Thanks for a really good service, I´m quite new here and you guys are doing a great job!
I'm unsure about the wall crashing. I've crashed sometimes against wall and never noticed it being counted as an incident.

Could an admin maybe clarify?

EDIT: Just saw the admin message a few posts before. Sorry.