Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"No slots available"
you need to delete your launcher data folder at mydocs/assetto corsa
this operation does not help
I believe it is a massive problem now. As seen from the shoutbox, I think no one could join m235i @ Donington @ 08:00 GMT. If I find SRS server in Online launcher section, then there is no available car to choose (the list is empty; earlier I was able to join SRS session this way when I had to restart AC, for example). Tried to delete lancherdata, but that obviously didn't help
After the issue I reported yesterday, I was able to join two races in a row (I think both were just one split - the Honda S800 at 12:00, and the Praga at 13:00), so it might possibly be that when the numbers are just over 22 - 24 (or however many is needs to be before a second split server is created), the second server isn't created, and those with a low rating are locked out...
I'm also getting this problem - recently I've probably registered for 5 or 6 races in total and haven't been able to join any of them. Does this mean I'm suspended for some silly amount of time seeing as I've "missed" so many races?
that suspension isn't active.

As mentioned above, delete your launcherdata folder at mydocs/assetto corsa
(11-21-2018, 11:08 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  that suspension isn't active.

As mentioned above, delete your launcherdata folder at mydocs/assetto corsa

Thanks for the reply - I didn't mention it in my OP but I already tried deleting it with no success.
I've checked and the entrylist on the server was correct as well as your registration data.
if deleting the launcherdata folder didn't work, perhaps a steam integrity check might do.