Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Late Introduction
Hello! Name's Tomás but you can call me Tom if that's any easier. I'm very fresh to actual simracing (and just racing with a wheel in general), as some people I've raced with obviously noticed already but I am honestly somewhat glad that I found a group actually doing much of anything these days on AC beyond freeroaming. Always been very into racing games (mostly arcade style ones but sims have always infatuated me a lot) and being able to get the equipment to do simracing has been something out of my reach until the end of last year, when I moved into my (then girlfriend's) place.
I'm open to any advice y'all might have to make sure that not only am I doing well, but that I am not accidentally stomping on someone else's fun. The one thing I'm taking upon myself is to for now restrict myself to one or two series, as signing up for nearly every race these past two weeks just had me practicing not enough.
It's been a pleasure to find this platform, and even more of a pleasure to see how good some of you guys are. Not necessarily shooting for the top but I'd be happy if I was even half as handy as some of you are on the wheel.
Welcome Tom, hope you'll enjoy your time here!
As you can see, the forum isn't much nowadays active but questions will be answered with enthusiasm Smile

See you on the tracks!