Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Which version of the track on F1 70 on Mt. Tremblant
There are four versions of the track for Mt. Tremblant. I imagine it will be GP version but better to be safe than sorry. Other versions are league, nord and nord league
Juge
Hello Jukka,
in the description of srs, what content you have to have in order to be able to register is written " Le Circuit Mont-Tremblant 1969 - Grand Prix (League)"

Regards
Marco
in the last race (Alfa Romeo GTAM on Mt Tremblant) i was able to register but when i tried to join the server i got a "content mismatch" error. I'm curious if it works this time.
(10-09-2022, 07:34 PM)Marco Köhler Wrote:  Hello Jukka,
in the description of srs, what content you have to have in order to be able to register is written  "  Le Circuit Mont-Tremblant 1969 - Grand Prix (League)"

Regards
Marco
Thanks for the answer Smile Could you kindly point out where do I find this section to be able to check tracks in future
Juge
It's on the page where you would officially register to race.
Click the small white box on the upper right corner of each race; the dropdown shows the exact track and car being used.
The regular web page is more generic in the description so it's not always clear.
Hope that helps! Shy
(10-10-2022, 11:57 PM)Rob Russo Wrote:  It's on the page where you would officially register to race.
Click the small white box on the upper right corner of each race; the dropdown shows the exact track and car being used.
The regular web page is more generic in the description so it's not always clear.
Hope that helps! Shy
Thanks Rob, found it  Shy Do you know is Zandvoort race on AC built-in content track because there is no Zandvoort on downloads page
Juge
You're welcome and yes, exactly... a Kunos track so nothing to download.
(10-12-2022, 10:45 PM)Rob Russo Wrote:  You're welcome and yes, exactly... a Kunos track so nothing to download.
Thanks mate  Shy
Juge