Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hockenheim 60´ hockegp_f3ct
Hello Jukka,
I was just on Rob's server again (under the name M). everything worked. I do not understand it either. the latest content manager may need to be installed. I didn't even install the CM because I had problems with it too.

should we maybe ask Henrique (admin) if we can do anything else?
i also have e-mail contact with sergio loro (he built the track). he also thinks it could be the content manager.
try this
copy this link into CM URL address
[link deleted as Okada mentioned]

if above car not appear, try to test this (other combo, just for test)
[link deleted as Okada mentioned]
hey, i test the 2nd link
it work but registered for you, not for me.
as for 1st link i dont have car neither track, so it blank.
(10-05-2022, 09:02 PM)Okada Natsuho Wrote:  hey, i test the 2nd link
it work but registered for you, not for me.
as for 1st link i dont have car neither track, so it blank.
Thanks Okada for let me know that, but atleast i have idea now
(10-05-2022, 07:15 PM)Marco Köhler Wrote:  Hello Jukka,
I was just on Rob's server again (under the name M). everything worked. I do not understand it either. the latest content manager may need to be installed. I didn't even install the CM because I had problems with it too.

should we maybe ask Henrique (admin) if we can do anything else?
i also have e-mail contact with sergio loro (he built the track). he also thinks it could be the content manager.
Different cup, same problem. Now I have updated CM and tried everything this thread has suggested so if we can ask admin or Sergio Loro what could solve this problem. Would be nice to have a shot at some championship.

Noticed there is two versions of Cefsharp on CM settings 79.1.360 and 91.1.211. When I updated CM Cefsharp 79.1.360 has notification "Plugin is obsolete and won´t work with this version of CM"
Juge
(12-30-2022, 07:38 AM)Handy Hanafiah Wrote:  some people may overwhelmed by this, but this is basically an "how to register a race without having a track mod". it might also help your case as well, just make sure your folder installation is correct and (if available) the track loaded properly at practice server.

video is here

video interpret

as you can see, i cant register for the hockemring 60 (ya i cant type it sorry) simply i dont have the track.
but you can bypass this

-right click
-show devloper tools
-ctrl+f then type btn1301
-double click the element then press up on keyboard
-then press shift+up (the select value will changed from select1 to select11)
-now shift+down (to reset select value from select11 to select1)
-press ctrl+c
-back to content manager and click srs logo at up left corner
-block/select achome.php then press ctrl+v (so the url will be like simracingsystem.com/select1 etc etc etc)
-enter

addition note:
-use chefsharp 91.1.211
-only for missing/undetected track, it wont work for missing/undetected car
-btn1301 is specific button for lotus and hockenmiring this season (sorry again), if someone need this for another combo send me pm which combo you want/
-try with your own risk, its possible you can register with this but doesn't guarantee you can able to join the official server

good luck
Thanks for info. I will try that. But would like to make sure I can also join official server. Is there any way to test that to be sure?

(12-30-2022, 08:00 PM)Jukka Drugg Wrote:  
(12-30-2022, 07:38 AM)Handy Hanafiah Wrote:  some people may overwhelmed by this, but this is basically an "how to register a race without having a track mod". it might also help your case as well, just make sure your folder installation is correct and (if available) the track loaded properly at practice server.

video is here

video interpret

as you can see, i cant register for the hockemring 60 (ya i cant type it sorry) simply i dont have the track.
but you can bypass this

-right click
-show devloper tools
-ctrl+f then type btn1301
-double click the element then press up on keyboard
-then press shift+up (the select value will changed from select1 to select11)
-now shift+down (to reset select value from select11 to select1)
-press ctrl+c
-back to content manager and click srs logo at up left corner
-block/select achome.php then press ctrl+v (so the url will be like simracingsystem.com/select1 etc etc etc)
-enter

addition note:
-use chefsharp 91.1.211
-only for missing/undetected track, it wont work for missing/undetected car
-btn1301 is specific button for lotus and hockenmiring this season (sorry again), if someone need this for another combo send me pm which combo you want/
-try with your own risk, its possible you can register with this but doesn't guarantee you can able to join the official server

good luck
Thanks for info. I will try that. But would like to make sure I can also join official server. Is there any way to test that to be sure?
Hmmm... is the track updated on server? Filename for download on selfy is hockegp_f3ct_171222.7z which suggest that it has been updated couple of weeks ago (if I understand the name right). Earlier posts had hockegp_f3ct_210822.7z as filename (I had that earlier too which was downloaded on selfy on that point)
Juge
I always use original launcher and not CM (my wheel seems to dissapear from controls when I use CM). Now I tried to go to SRS register page with CM and that does not show "content missing" but "register" and track status also is "ok" (with original launcher it says "missing"). Does this give any info what could be the problem?
Juge
(12-30-2022, 09:02 PM)Jukka Drugg Wrote:  I always use original launcher and not CM (my wheel seems to dissapear from controls when I use CM). Now I tried to go to SRS register page with CM and that does not show "content missing" but "register" and track status also is "ok" (with original launcher it says "missing"). Does this give any info what could be the problem?
nice. glad to know you could register easier way
just make sure you could run single player or even better if there's online practice server to try out because the [download page] say
"I use Content Manager + Custom Shader Patch + Sol 2.1.

Maybe track did not work on "vanilla" AC installs."

most likely the problem is what modder did with his file structure so the old srs launcher app on original ac launcher unable to detect the track.
also might be original ac launcher using whole different web engine or same with CM (cefsharp) but different version.

for track version i have no idea since i dont have the track (i mainly using limited mobile data for internet, so kinda hard to try it myself), but if the the track is detected on CM probably your current version might be the right one.
prepare both just in case hehe.

also
server addres 5.9.39.36:8081 in case join button malfunction because all of this.
(12-31-2022, 07:57 AM)Handy Hanafiah Wrote:  
(12-30-2022, 09:02 PM)Jukka Drugg Wrote:  I always use original launcher and not CM (my wheel seems to dissapear from controls when I use CM). Now I tried to go to SRS register page with CM and that does not show "content missing" but "register" and track status also is "ok" (with original launcher it says "missing"). Does this give any info what could be the problem?
just make sure you could run single player or even better if there's online practice server to try out because the [download page] say

most likely the problem is what modder did with his file structure so the old srs launcher app on original ac launcher unable to detect the track.
also might be original ac launcher using whole different web engine or same with CM (cefsharp) but different version.

for track version i have no idea since i dont have the track (i mainly using limited mobile data for internet, so kinda hard to try it myself), but if the the track is detected on CM probably your current version might be the right one.

also
server addres 5.9.39.36:8081 in case join button malfunction because all of this.
Thanks for all the help  Shy

Is there someone that knows which version of the track is on the server? Only couple of minutes time to change it if it´s wrong one when it throws me out of the server

And how do I join the race with that IP address? I found couple of methods online but maybe you can tell me which one is fastest that work since there is only couple minutes to make it work if join button does not work
Juge
(12-31-2022, 07:43 PM)Jukka Drugg Wrote:  
(12-31-2022, 07:57 AM)Handy Hanafiah Wrote:  

also
Thanks for all the help  Shy

Is there someone that knows which version of the track is on the server? Only couple of minutes time to change it if it´s wrong one when it throws me out of the server

And how do I join the race with that IP address? I found couple of methods online but maybe you can tell me which one is fastest that work since there is only couple minutes to make it work if join button does not work
good news, there is a practice server for that combo (thanks as always SloBros)

Just search SloBros on public server 

alternatively you can just search SimRacingSystem1 instead of using IP
(kinda forget how to do it on original AC)