Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hockenheim 60´ hockegp_f3ct
i bought the track on https://f3classictracks.sellfy.store/p/fqkn/ and i found the same track on racedepartement.
maybe there is a version difference (1.1). I'm just loading the track from RD and then try again
did you able to run single player with the track?
single player works

i can also visit Rob's training server without any problems

did you also buy the track from https://f3classictracks.sellfy.store/ ?
Yes, it's that one from sellfy.store.  Idea
if you sure everything related to mod already installed correctly, i would suggest you try these
  • Trigger content manager SRS restart
    settings>content manager>plugin>under chefsharp checklist 'winform'>restart content manager>repeat the process but now uncheck the 'winform'
  • Try to register from original launcher
    just for a register, you can join from content manager thru online lobby search like other mentioned.
  • Try check "weekly schedule"
  • Try SRS custom style (content manager)
    settings>content manager>intergrated>SRS checklist 'custom style'>refresh SRS page.
  • Have someone you trust that have this combo to register for you and you could join from lobby search.
    if you really desperate, i really not recomended this.
Thx Handy,
but i uninstalled the content manager after some problems with my pc.
I've tried everything, maybe I'll have another idea by Friday, if not I wish you gl and hf for the race guys :-)

Thx everyone for the help.
There's GOTTA be a simple reason...!
You are able to get on my server and I'm able to register on SRS, so all the parts match.
Just to check, the latest download filename is: "hockegp_f3ct_210822.7z"
Keep on searchin' Rolleyes
in the past i also encounter someone that have same kind of this problem with riverside track, the reason is quite simple, the folder name was Riverside instead riverside....
Hello Rob, Hello Handy,

Thank you for your answer.

So my compressed file is also called "hockegp_f3ct_210822.7z" and decompressed, like I copied the file in tracks "hockegp_f3ct".

Do I need to copy this "ROAD MESH" or 2d People option" file perhaps somewhere ? or the content of these files ?
I also have the same problem. Track is from selfy, compressed file name is correct, folder name is correct (didn´t change it when copied it to tracks folder). Also deleted the folder and installed again. Tried also register through weekly schedule but it also show content missing. I can get to slobro server.

I use original launcher but have content manager installed but it´s too old to run chefsharp and don´t want to update it because earlier I had troubles with newer versions and now everything is working and don´t want to brake it from working.
Juge