Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High incident rating
Hi there!

I started racing in SRS a while ago and while im having allot of fun ive also noticed that my incident rating is quite high.
Now i have to say allot of contact has been because of people spinning out in the first lap of a race and me and other guys not being able to avoid them..
And this hurts my soul. I know im a pretty clean racer and give the people around me space when fighting but allot of times theres been contact that wasnt really my fault. Sure there have been times where i messed up and hit someone, its almost bound to happen. Anyhow my rating is now nearing the 5 mark and i wonder what that means? Is there a ban at a certain rating? will i not be able to enter some races? All im gonna do now is try to stay out of trouble to get my rating down, I feel like a noob ;D!

Thanks in advance.

Sebastiaan
''All the time you havea to leavea the space''

As said by Fernando Alonso in broken english during the Bahrein GP 2012
Every contact counts, being your fault or not, its impossible for a script to determine who is the "bad driver" in real time.

The incidents determines in which split your are in (besides of other things, rating, etc.).

As far as I know, theres is no ban for high incident average, but, you can get "banned" for a week or so if you have 20 incident in ONE race.
(08-30-2017, 09:47 AM)Richard Dees Wrote:  Every contact counts, being your fault or not, its impossible for a script to determine who is the "bad driver" in real time.

The incidents determines in which split your are in (besides of other things, rating, etc.).

As far as I know, theres is no ban for high incident average, but, you can get "banned" for a week or so if you have 20 incident in ONE race.

I see, thanks for the reply!
''All the time you havea to leavea the space''

As said by Fernando Alonso in broken english during the Bahrein GP 2012