Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connect problem
Hello.
I was registered in Vallelunga Abarth 5925 S2, When I clicked to join the game start but within seconds I got that error message.
I got the track and car.
Any solution?
Update: Same problem in Mugello Ferrari 458
I have delete Documents/Asseto Corsa/ .It didn't work

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-30-2022, 07:18 PM)Eduardo Payno Wrote:  Hello.
I was registered in Vallelunga Abarth 5925 S2, When I clicked to join the game start but within seconds I got that error message.
I got the track and car.
Any solution?
Update: Same problem in Mugello Ferrari 458
I have delete Documents/Asseto Corsa/  .It didn't work
You may try this
Make sure you have same Steam ID/Profile on SRS and your Content Manager
[Image: accc.png]

On SRS you can check it Here
On CM go to Setting>General
ID in content manager was wrong. I wish it was fixed
Thank you
(03-31-2022, 01:03 AM)Eduardo Payno Wrote:  ID in content manager was wrong. I wish it was fixed
Thank you
glad that you find your main problem
make sure they are same ID that have assetto corsa purchased in it.
if you choose wrong steam ID at CM im sure you can fix it by yourself easily,
but if you choose wrong steam ID when you registered SRS, you may need contact the admin because i dont see an option to change it by yourself.
hope you can racing with us soon.
Edit: nvm, just realized there's empty box bellow to renew the ID xD good luck
I am experiencing the same problem, I tried to join the Oreca race in Road America and game crashed everytime I tried to join, CM or Vanilla AC did not make any difference. I checked the steam ID thing and it's ok.
Right now I see that 8 of 9 drivers registered could not join the server, just one got connected.
(04-14-2022, 07:11 PM)Andrea Martelli Wrote:  I am experiencing the same problem, I tried to join the Oreca race in Road America and game crashed everytime I tried to join, CM or Vanilla AC did not make any difference. I checked the steam ID thing and it's ok.
Right now I see that 8 of 9 drivers registered could not join the server, just one got connected.
Same thing happen on Tuesday, but luckily admin is online and quickly resolve the issue.

Back to oreca, it's seem only 2 people manage to race (based from standing leaderboard), but the points of that race didn't appear, so I assume that race is cancelled or counted as unofficial, so if you chase the championship you miss almost nothing.

Aside from something obvious like internet issue, server issue(very rare btw), unmatched steamid, outdated mods etc, sometime SRS skin transfer can cause crash on some tracks, in my case almost every Americans track (mod) keep crashes if I enable SRS skin app.
(04-15-2022, 02:21 AM)Handy Hanafiah Wrote:  
(04-14-2022, 07:11 PM)Andrea Martelli Wrote:  I am experiencing the same problem, I tried to join the Oreca race in Road America and game crashed everytime I tried to join, CM or Vanilla AC did not make any difference. I checked the steam ID thing and it's ok.
Right now I see that 8 of 9 drivers registered could not join the server, just one got connected

Back to oreca, it's seem only 2 people manage to race (based from standing leaderboard), but the points of that race didn't appear, so I assume that race is cancelled or counted as unofficial, so if you chase the championship you miss almost nothing.

Aside from something obvious like internet issue, server issue(very rare btw), unmatched steamid, outdated mods etc, sometime SRS skin transfer can cause crash on some tracks, in my case almost every Americans track (mod) keep crashes if I enable SRS skin app.

That was my race last night mate (AussieStig Series) I also had that issue, never happened to me before in 3 plus years of racing on SRS. To everyone that couldn't join the server, please check your ratings points. Most likely you have all had at least 1 point deducted for not showing up to race. If you haven't already, I would request SRS restores the deducted points. The server issue was beyond our control. Cheers, AussieStig 
Yes, I lost a couple of rating points but no problem, the skin transfer app is a thing and i remember that i had some troubles with it, bt i guess it was different. It is a pity because i love the oreca.
I can add as extra info that after several times i tried to connect to the server by the online CM page it was lilski road america was missing, the “connect” button was grey, but i have got the track at the latest version and raced many times there with srs.