Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sachsenring checksum
Hi,

I have seen several riders that couldnt join because a mismake with the track.

People shoult download the latest version on the track.

glhf
-------------------------------

Hola,

He visto a varios corredores que no pudieron unirse debido a un desajuste con la pista.

La gente debe descargar la última versión en la pista.
glhf
(03-29-2022, 06:44 PM)Victor Escudero Wrote:  Salve,

ho visto diversi piloti che non sono riusciti a unirsi a causa di un errore con la pista.

Le persone dovrebbero scaricare l'ultima versione in pista.

glhf
-------------------------------

Hola,

He visto a varios corredores que no pudieron unirse debido a un desajuste con la pista .

La gente debe scaricare l'ultima versione en la pista.
glhf
Hi
I have the same problem with the track. I downloaded it a week ago but after about 40 minutes the game crashes. Where can I find the updated track? 
Thank you
The track you're using is the correct one, version 1.11 from racedepartment, otherwise you would not be able to join the race. I saw that you had problems today during the race. On my replay, it looked like you hit the barrier and then fell through the track, which could be an issue with the modded track at that location. Did your game crash before hitting the barrier, or after falling through the ground?
Maybe try re-downloading the track, sometimes files can be corrupt from a faulty download/extraction.
Does your game crash every time you drive this track, or was this the first time it happened?
Hopefully you get your issue fixed!
Alex Smile
I know that the version I downloaded is the 0.9 but I found this. I'll try to download it from new
When I train after about 40 minutes I crash the game and the same thing happened yesterday while I was fighting with the mercedes so before the car crashed.
maybe the problem is the Csp 1.76 preview (for rain) that I installed? should I try 1.78?
thanks
If you got the track from Racedepartment, it should be v1.11, since that version was released in January 2022. Just use the link from the SRS download section. CSP can definitely cause issues, but maybe try re-downloading the track first, see if that helps. Of course, there is the possibility that your crashes are not track related, but a PC issue - maybe a new gpu driver or something else.
Yes, the version I have is 1.11. I installed it again. For scruple I installed the latest CSP. GPU and pc drivers are all up to date. Tonight I hope to do a new race and not have the same problem.
the problem I think was the Csp. today in the race everything ok
good to hear Smile