Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just some honest feedback of my feelings
"The main problem is lack of active drivers here on SRS. Last year was an exception, but this year has considerably fewer participants. For the most part, the more advanced drivers tend to stick around, whereas the rookies do a few races, then never come back. Some of the drivers here are truly out of this world"

Well, as a rookie who really wants to race here more than where I am currently racing (a place full of people who can't keep it on the track and have no idea that racecraft is even a word), it really is the schedule that keeps me returning to the other place (which is worse in every single way minus the available races).

"I do agree that it would be great to have more time slots for every series. But the downside could be fewer drivers per race, as the participants would be spread out over several sessions."

I agree completely. Frankly, I think SRS has too many series going on at once. There might be more series every day than there are racers. Maybe trimming the schedule down to only 3-4 cars on 3-4 tracks, but having those races just run back to back to back would be better? Like a week or two ago me and my friend were fed up with the other service we were using and came back here, but we could only end up doing 1 Miata race a day, because after we did the one scheduled at 2PM, the next one wasn't until 6 and that was too late for him.

The solution for me (specifically me and not necessarily other people) would be less variety, but more consistent races so we can just do back to back. Being able to do more than 1 Miata race per 4 hours would probably bring me back. Definitely so if there was a Miata race every hour.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just some honest feedback of my feelings - by Eric Eddinger - 11-19-2021, 11:43 PM