Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audi TT Cup - Tor Ponan
Hi, just an information about Tor Poznan for the Audi TT.

I raced last night after trying it exclusively off line and I found the track conditions very different, very slippery almost if you ran on ice.
Is there something wrong with setting the track off line?
On my pc I have 2 different version in 2 different directory (1.4 and 2.0) and for test I used 2.0
(11-18-2021, 09:06 AM)Massimiliano Cazzaniga Wrote:  Hi, just an information about Tor Poznan for the Audi TT.

I raced last night after trying it exclusively off line and I found the track conditions very different, very slippery almost if you ran on ice.
On my pc I have 2 different version in 2 different directory (1.4 and 2.0) and for test I used 2.0
On 1.4 version you have extra "Winter" layout, while on 2.0 version you have Winter skin. 
You probably ran on winter version, which explains slipperiness.
(11-18-2021, 04:34 PM)Matic Kadivec Wrote:  
(11-18-2021, 09:06 AM)Massimiliano Cazzaniga Wrote:  Hi, just an information about Tor Poznan for the Audi TT.

On 1.4 version you have extra "Winter" layout, while on 2.0 version you have Winter skin. 
You probably ran on winter version, which explains slipperiness.
Thx for replay, it means that the online version for championship is winter version, while I tested in offline mode the summer version?  Huh
The SRS server use the 2.0 version with "summer" layout.
Did you ment that the grip is better offline than on the SRS server?
On the summer edition my best tile is 1:36:3 but the winter edition version 1.4 I'm way slower, dont know the exact time but around 1:39-1:40

Are track temp and condition the same offline as on the SRS -server?

Tested the differens with the 2.0 versions of "Summer" and "Winter" skin and it seems just be a grphical thing, no difference in grip.
V1.4 is a different story.

So if you run Tor Poznan v.2.0 Offline it should be the same as the SRS server as long yoiu have the same settings.
Track grip 100%
Air 22 degrees celsius
Asphalt 28 degrees celsius
Hi Henrik,
yes I tested offline the version 2.0 and the grip is better than online server. At the end the PB are the same on and offline, but I struggled last night to keep the car on track.
I have to check the temperature conditions
At the end I checked my settings and in effect I tested with air temperature 26°.
I didn't expect such a big difference with only 4 degrees of delta,it's incredible
Consider also the track is setted to "green" (or something similar) on srs servers, so in the beginning the track is slippery and the grip increases as long as the cars pass on the tarmac.
Lower track temps make you go faster