Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can not find missing content required in the List
Hi. I am new to SRS and I am trying to download missing content so I can register for a race. I can not seem to find the missing content required to join a particular race. When I click on  the Download Required button, it brings me to a long list of Mods to choose from.I chose a random race just to see if I can find the missing content required and in each of the random races I selected, I was unable to find the missing car  from the list. What do I do if the car or track is not on that AC Mod list that the download button directs you to?. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Possibly, the car/track in question is from an official DLC, then it won't be in the download section. Only "mods" will be found there. Can you give an example of which car/track you are missing?
I randomly clicked on a few races just to see if I can find the  missing content required. This race is from Paul Ricard Asia Circuit. Here are a few of  the cars it says missing that  I need. I could not find on the Download page it directs you to :  Lamborghini Huracan GT3,  McLaren 650GT3,  Audi  R8 LMS 2016.

I don't even necessarily want to race in that particular event. I just want to be able to  know where to go to download any missing content  I would need for any given race. I have gone down that list 5-6 times and can not find those cars. I mean I wear glasses but my eyes can't be that bad.....can they??
(09-03-2021, 06:02 PM)Damon Williams Wrote:  I randomly clicked on a few races just to see if I can find the  missing content required. This race is from Paul Ricard Asia Circuit. Here are a few of  the cars it says missing that  I need. I could not find on the Download page it directs you to :  Lamborghini Huracan GT3,  McLaren 650GT3,  Audi  R8 LMS 2016.

I don't even necessarily want to race in that particular event. I just want to be able to  know where to go to download any missing content  I would need for any given race. I have gone down that list 5-6 times and can not find those cars. I mean I wear glasses but my eyes can't be that bad.....can they??

All those cars are from DLCs:
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 is from Dream Pack 2
McLaren 650GT3 is from Dream Pack 3
Audi  R8 LMS 2016 is from Ready to Race Pack
(09-03-2021, 06:19 PM)Matic Kadivec Wrote:  
(09-03-2021, 06:02 PM)Damon Williams Wrote:  I randomly clicked on a few races just to see if I can find the  missing content required. This race is from Paul Ricard Asia Circuit. Here are a few of  the cars it says missing that  I need. I could not find on the Download page it directs you to :  Lamborghini Huracan GT3,  McLaren 650GT3,  Audi  R8 LMS 2016.

All those cars are from DLCs:
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 is from Dream Pack 2
McLaren 650GT3 is from Dream Pack 3
Audi  R8 LMS 2016 is from Ready to Race Pack
Sorry I am new to SRS but what does that mean if  the cars are from DLCs?

I just research and I think I understand now. Those missing cars that were not on that download page are part of DLC packs that I would need to purchase . Thanks for all of the responses. Much appreciated. Smile
You probably only have the base game of Assetto Corsa, which comes with a selection of cars and tracks. But Kunos (the developer of the game) also released paid "updates" called DLC's with new cars and tracks. Assuming you have the steam version of Assetto Corsa, you can buy additional dlc's from the steam store. During steam sales, those dlc's are actually really cheap.
Here's the steam page for AC:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/24421...tto_Corsa/

Actually, the ultimate edition is currently 90% off, which includes the game + all other content. That's a really good deal! Only $9 for everything! If you want to buy the dlc's separately, those are also 80% off right now.
Hopefully that explains a few things for you Wink
(09-04-2021, 12:04 AM)Alexander Persil Wrote:  You probably only have the base game of Assetto Corsa, which comes with a selection of cars and tracks. But Kunos (the developer of the game) also released paid "updates" called DLC's with new cars and tracks. Assuming you have the steam version of Assetto Corsa, you can buy additional dlc's from the steam store. During steam sales, those dlc's are actually really cheap.
Here's the steam page for AC:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/24421...tto_Corsa/

Actually, the ultimate edition is currently 90% off, which includes the game + all other content. That's a really good deal! Only $9 for everything! If you want to buy the dlc's separately, those are also 80% off right now.
Hopefully that explains a few things for you Wink
Alexander you are exactly right. I realized those cars were from DLC packs I would need to purchase. Great timing  because Steam is having a crazy sale 90% off just as you mentioned. I purchased all of the DLC packs  so now that I understand the process and able to register I'm ready to jump in !.. Thanks for your explanation. It is very much appreciated Smile